Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
He's selling Kobe's for $328 don't the Lebron cost more? Well it doesn't look like he got'em at SA since he won't even be shipping them out until a week after release date. Just a well connected reseller.
Oh :lol: these should be easy to get though

Yeah I hate you too, I copped last night, but not for $97.50 my stupid tax is up the ***** came out to be like $106 and some change
sick.gif
I just added to cart and applied the discount, I didn't actually go through with the order and see what the final cost would have been. But mine would've been in the $105 area as well, with tax.

I can't wait until this shoe sh*t dies out like it did in the late 90s again. Needs to just be a niche thing again. Dudes will resell anything they can get their hands on, whether it be shoes or anything with notoriety.
On a serious note, how long you think it'll be before it gets back like that?" I remember when there were no FL HOH

passed on the kds, think I'm gonna scoop the kobes though. last year's kds and the 4s were fire. I doubled up last year and still have the 4s DS. one of my favorite shoes

Does Anyone Know Where To Get Some KD Shirts At A Good Deal. My Local Ross & Marshalls Are REALLY Slack.

Shirts always hit the outlets, I'd find a few you like online then try to locate them at an outlet. My outlet has a whole section for KD, haven't been in awhile though

Last edited:
My Nearest Outlet Is 2 Hours Away Lol. One Weekend I'm Off I May Make A Trip

Outlets do phone orders. Find the style code for the one you want, call an outlet, have them locate stock for said item in their system, call store they give you, place phone order.

The key is finding an employee nice enough to do it for you because some will tell you they can't or won't.

Last edited:
Outlets do phone orders. Find the style code for the one you want, call an outlet, have them locate stock for said item in their system, call store they give you, place phone order.

The key is finding an employee nice enough to do it for you because some will tell you they can't or won't.
Cool Thanks

Last edited:
Guess it wasn't meant to be I won't be to a computer for another 2 hours and sa isn't working with mobile or won't let me check out switching from mobile

Back
Top Bottom