Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

G Evan Mathis agrees to deal w/ Eagles

5yr/$25.5 million, $7 million guaranteed

we got it for cheap
pimp.gif

CB Jason Allen signed with the Bengals. Wish the Texans would have resigned him for some
modest money, cause he did wonders rotating/replacing Kareem Jackson in the lineup. I'd
take being out of position but still making plays over getting outright abused any day.

CB Jason Allen signed with the Bengals. Wish the Texans would have resigned him for some
modest money, cause he did wonders rotating/replacing Kareem Jackson in the lineup. I'd
take being out of position but still making plays over getting outright abused any day.

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by AG 47

AG 47 wrote:

It's a ploy to get Alex to come back down to earth and sign a 3 yr. contract.
If the rumors about Peyton contacting the 49ers, not the other way around are true, there is no way that you could be correct about it being a ploy.

Be logical for 10 seconds and not a fan. Contact Peyton. Lower Alex's value. But at the same time, force Peyton's real suitors into upping their contract offerings...5 yrs. 90 mill, life time contracts. It's the win win for both sides.

Once again, there are rumors that Peyton contacted the 49ers....not the other way around.  I dont know how true they are or not.  But like I said, if they are true, how could it have been a ploy by the 49ers to get Alex to lower his price

So many rumors floating around, you could be right, but from my understanding...the Niners sent scouts to Peyton's workout at Duke. They were the "mystery" team, until that information "leaked."

ESPN’s Adam Schefter reports that the San Francisco 49ers have emerged as one of the three finalists to sign free agent quarterback Peyton Manning.

The other two teams are the Denver Broncos and Tennessee Titans. According to Schefter, the Arizona Cardinals “have been advised that they are to proceed as if they will not get Peyton Manning.

Originally Posted by AG 47

AG 47 wrote:

It's a ploy to get Alex to come back down to earth and sign a 3 yr. contract.
If the rumors about Peyton contacting the 49ers, not the other way around are true, there is no way that you could be correct about it being a ploy.

Be logical for 10 seconds and not a fan. Contact Peyton. Lower Alex's value. But at the same time, force Peyton's real suitors into upping their contract offerings...5 yrs. 90 mill, life time contracts. It's the win win for both sides.

Once again, there are rumors that Peyton contacted the 49ers....not the other way around.  I dont know how true they are or not.  But like I said, if they are true, how could it have been a ploy by the 49ers to get Alex to lower his price

So many rumors floating around, you could be right, but from my understanding...the Niners sent scouts to Peyton's workout at Duke. They were the "mystery" team, until that information "leaked."

ESPN’s Adam Schefter reports that the San Francisco 49ers have emerged as one of the three finalists to sign free agent quarterback Peyton Manning.

The other two teams are the Denver Broncos and Tennessee Titans. According to Schefter, the Arizona Cardinals “have been advised that they are to proceed as if they will not get Peyton Manning.

Originally Posted by What up

He wasn't the Oakland Randy while playing with Tom Brady.
Stop trying to predict the future.

The better point to make is if Randy Moss can still get results on the field.

He can't. Thus, he is not worth the headache he could potentially become.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

If that's the case they'll cut him like they did with Braylon Edwards.  
Manning shouldn't base his decision on Randy Moss.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

If that's the case they'll cut him like they did with Braylon Edwards.  
Manning shouldn't base his decision on Randy Moss.

Pats not playing at all....unless Lloyd turns back to his pre 2010 form, and Gonzalez proves that Peyton really made him.

Pats not playing at all....unless Lloyd turns back to his pre 2010 form, and Gonzalez proves that Peyton really made him.

as long as signing lloyd and gonzo doesn't mean we're trading welker, im happy. now address the cot damn defense

as long as signing lloyd and gonzo doesn't mean we're trading welker, im happy. now address the cot damn defense

Originally Posted by RetroSan

we got it for cheap
pimp.gif
just need to get hawthorne for cheap now.. wouldnt have minded connor on that 2 year deal he signed in dallas

Originally Posted by RetroSan

we got it for cheap
pimp.gif
just need to get hawthorne for cheap now.. wouldnt have minded connor on that 2 year deal he signed in dallas

Originally Posted by Peep Game

I like the signing of Allen. We can use him especially with Leon Hall coming off a torn achilles.

Word that we're looking at Joel Dreesen too. How did you think he did for y'all?

Reggie Nelson deciding between Cincy, NYJ and a mystery 3rd team believed to be the Dolphins tomorrow.

I like the signing of Allen. We can use him especially with Leon Hall coming off a torn achilles.

Word that we're looking at Joel Dreesen too. How did you think he did for y'all?

Reggie Nelson deciding between Cincy, NYJ and a mystery 3rd team believed to be the Dolphins tomorrow.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Would've been nice if Mario signed with the Pats instead of the Bills. What's the Pat's cap situation like? Will they be able to sign Welker now that Gonzo & Lloyd have been signed? Does this mean Chad will be cut soon?

Would've been nice if Mario signed with the Pats instead of the Bills. What's the Pat's cap situation like? Will they be able to sign Welker now that Gonzo & Lloyd have been signed? Does this mean Chad will be cut soon?

He'll be fine. No one throws a dump pass like Tommy Checkdown. I expect no less than 174 receptions for 800 yards.

He'll be fine. No one throws a dump pass like Tommy Checkdown. I expect no less than 174 receptions for 800 yards.

Originally Posted by psk2310

cap room SHOULD be fine. they keep signing these loads on the DL...need to go for youth. i hope they use their draft picks this year.

Originally Posted by psk2310

cap room SHOULD be fine. they keep signing these loads on the DL...need to go for youth. i hope they use their draft picks this year.

Back
Top Bottom