Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

So what's the deal with Tulloch? Supposebly he's still a free agent and didn't sign back with the Lions as originally reported. D'qwell Jackson's contract with the Browns before free agency started really *$!+$! up the market for linebackers. Now Tulloch and Lofton both want money that only Patrick Willis should be getting.

So what's the deal with Tulloch? Supposebly he's still a free agent and didn't sign back with the Lions as originally reported. D'qwell Jackson's contract with the Browns before free agency started really *$!+$! up the market for linebackers. Now Tulloch and Lofton both want money that only Patrick Willis should be getting.

Jones is a good pickup for the Hawks. Hated him on the Titans just cause hes a pest and instigator, but that doesn't
take away from his good play.

Jones is a good pickup for the Hawks. Hated him on the Titans just cause hes a pest and instigator, but that doesn't
take away from his good play.

Why would Manning want to play with Moss? He's not exactly the type of player Peyton has surrounded himself with during his career.

Why would Manning want to play with Moss? He's not exactly the type of player Peyton has surrounded himself with during his career.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

laugh.gif
  That's just dumb.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

laugh.gif
  That's just dumb.

Brady hadn't had someone like Moss either and look how awful that turned out.

Originally Posted by JPZx

How did it work out once he went back to being the Randy we all knew and loved in Oakland? And how did he act with Minnesota and Tennessee? His attitude is not worth the risk at this point in his career.

Originally Posted by JPZx

How did it work out once he went back to being the Randy we all knew and loved in Oakland? And how did he act with Minnesota and Tennessee? His attitude is not worth the risk at this point in his career.

He wasn't the Oakland Randy while playing with Tom Brady.
Stop trying to predict the future.

The better point to make is if Randy Moss can still get results on the field.

He wasn't the Oakland Randy while playing with Tom Brady.
Stop trying to predict the future.

The better point to make is if Randy Moss can still get results on the field.

Adam Schefter
New England Patriots announced the signing of unrestricted free agent wide receiver Anthony Gonzalez today.

surprised.
What about Lloyd?

Adam Schefter
New England Patriots announced the signing of unrestricted free agent wide receiver Anthony Gonzalez today.

surprised.
What about Lloyd?

Pats need multiple WR's, ain't like they stoppin with just that dude. 

Reports comin that Miami is signing Flynn here pretty soon.  Unless something snags, should go down.  Eh. 

Pats need multiple WR's, ain't like they stoppin with just that dude. 

Reports comin that Miami is signing Flynn here pretty soon.  Unless something snags, should go down.  Eh. 

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

How much did Jones get from Seattle?
Havent seen anything about money, its a one year deal though

More Jones: Coming off last year, I decided to take the 1 yr deal, and then if I go out and produce, I'll be ready for that long-term deal.

Playing for his next contract so hopefully he will beast

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

How much did Jones get from Seattle?
Havent seen anything about money, its a one year deal though

More Jones: Coming off last year, I decided to take the 1 yr deal, and then if I go out and produce, I'll be ready for that long-term deal.

Playing for his next contract so hopefully he will beast

G Evan Mathis agrees to deal w/ Eagles

5yr/$25.5 million, $7 million guaranteed

we got it for cheap
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom