Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

That offer that the Broncos are going to give Manning if true
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Manning might be one of the best to ever play, but that is way to long and to high of a price imo.  I would give him 3 years max but I guess Denver is all in on this one.  Still don't think that team is as ready to win as Miami, Arizona, and SF.  Those teams have better overall pieces to me.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

That offer that the Broncos are going to give Manning if true
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Manning might be one of the best to ever play, but that is way to long and to high of a price imo.  I would give him 3 years max but I guess Denver is all in on this one.  Still don't think that team is as ready to win as Miami, Arizona, and SF.  Those teams have better overall pieces to me.

no faith in Tebow...what loyalty for the way he turned the broncos season around. He deserves atleast 1 full season as starting qb.

The numbers for peyton is crazy if true....5years too...wow

no faith in Tebow...what loyalty for the way he turned the broncos season around. He deserves atleast 1 full season as starting qb.

eek.gif
 @ that proposed contract offer from the Broncos.

Elway must really hate Tebow.
laugh.gif

eek.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dimez81

This but of course its a business. So the Broncos have to do whats best for the Broncos. Sucks.

It is crazy though how Denver fans have basically said eff Tebow when he helped the cause so much last season.

Fans can be so fickle.

Originally Posted by dimez81

This but of course its a business. So the Broncos have to do whats best for the Broncos. Sucks.

It is crazy though how Denver fans have basically said eff Tebow when he helped the cause so much last season.

Fans can be so fickle.

I was gonna post it a few days ago but didn't want to jump the gun but since it's out there now my money is on Peyton going to Denver. I have little doubt otherwise.

I was gonna post it a few days ago but didn't want to jump the gun but since it's out there now my money is on Peyton going to Denver. I have little doubt otherwise.

Originally Posted by toine2983

eek.gif

laugh.gif
Tebow is beyond trash at QB. Peyton is the easiest way Elway can toss Tebow to the curb without upsetting the fans

Originally Posted by toine2983

eek.gif

laugh.gif
Tebow is beyond trash at QB. Peyton is the easiest way Elway can toss Tebow to the curb without upsetting the fans

Originally Posted by dland24

AG 47 wrote:

University of Nike wrote:

Please, let it happen.

It's a ploy to get Alex to come back down to earth and sign a 3 yr. contract.
If the rumors about Peyton contacting the 49ers, not the other way around are true, there is no way that you could be correct about it being a ploy.

Be logical for 10 seconds and not a fan. Contact Peyton. Lower Alex's value. But at the same time, force Peyton's real suitors into upping their contract offerings...5 yrs. 90 mill, life time contracts. It's the win win for both sides.

AG 47 wrote:

University of Nike wrote:

Please, let it happen.

If the rumors about Peyton contacting the 49ers, not the other way around are true, there is no way that you could be correct about it being a ploy.

Be logical for 10 seconds and not a fan. Contact Peyton. Lower Alex's value. But at the same time, force Peyton's real suitors into upping their contract offerings...5 yrs. 90 mill, life time contracts. It's the win win for both sides.

I just don't see why Peyton would want to go to Denver if he's about winning...IMO SF has better pieces to win right now. I mean they were 2 plays away from making the SB.

Great D, Solid WR's+ RB's, top 5 TE, top 10 O-Line, Great Coaching, and a weak division

I mean Denver will be a lot better then last year if Peyton signs with them but if he wants to win now, then SF is where he should IMO

I just don't see why Peyton would want to go to Denver if he's about winning...IMO SF has better pieces to win right now. I mean they were 2 plays away from making the SB.

Great D, Solid WR's+ RB's, top 5 TE, top 10 O-Line, Great Coaching, and a weak division

I mean Denver will be a lot better then last year if Peyton signs with them but if he wants to win now, then SF is where he should IMO

Originally Posted by cubanref

this.

him and denver is just confusing as hell. 

if he goes to SF its pretty much an easy ride to the NFC championship game.

AFC is way too hard.

Originally Posted by cubanref

this.

him and denver is just confusing as hell. 

if he goes to SF its pretty much an easy ride to the NFC championship game.

AFC is way too hard.

Originally Posted by AG 47

AG 47 wrote:

Once again, there are rumors that Peyton contacted the 49ers....not the other way around.  I dont know how true they are or not.  But like I said, if they are true, how could it have been a ploy by the 49ers to get Alex to lower his price

Originally Posted by AG 47

AG 47 wrote:

Once again, there are rumors that Peyton contacted the 49ers....not the other way around.  I dont know how true they are or not.  But like I said, if they are true, how could it have been a ploy by the 49ers to get Alex to lower his price

Back
Top Bottom