Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Flynn, SIIIIIGN dammit.
Dude wants that Kolb money he is not getting it
laugh.gif

Low balling my #@%

Filed to ESPN: Third team in Manning race that has emerged is 49ers - Manning worked out for Harbaugh & took physical this week #NFL32

Filed to ESPN: Third team in Manning race that has emerged is 49ers - Manning worked out for Harbaugh & took physical this week #NFL32

I thought the 49ers were high A. Smith? Interesting how 2 playoff teams seemingly don't want their QBs anymore.

Originally Posted by presequel

eek.gif
If Moss gets to catch TDs from Brady, Favre, and Manning. Would be crazy.

Originally Posted by presequel

eek.gif
If Moss gets to catch TDs from Brady, Favre, and Manning. Would be crazy.

I thought the 49ers were high A. Smith? Interesting how 2 playoff teams seemingly don't want their QBs anymore.

Niners? Peyton only wants to play against Eli if it's in the Super Bowl, not the NFC title game.

Niners? Peyton only wants to play against Eli if it's in the Super Bowl, not the NFC title game.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

I dont find that interesting at all.  Both playoff teams accomplished what they did last season in spite of their QB, not because of him.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

I dont find that interesting at all.  Both playoff teams accomplished what they did last season in spite of their QB, not because of him.

MikeKlis: Broncos meeting with Peyton Manning, offering roughly $90 million over 5 years ... Re-calibrating first report.

MikeKlis: Broncos meeting with Peyton Manning, offering roughly $90 million over 5 years ... Re-calibrating first report.

Back
Top Bottom