Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Peyton getting to stick it to the Colts being in the same division would be great.
Buc 'em - Are you sure it's Peyton who is good friends with Hutch and not Hasselbeck?
Peyton and Hutch are good friends too

I hope Hawthorne stays in the NW

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Peyton getting to stick it to the Colts being in the same division would be great.
Buc 'em - Are you sure it's Peyton who is good friends with Hutch and not Hasselbeck?
Peyton and Hutch are good friends too

I hope Hawthorne stays in the NW

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Big moves by Tampa but I'm still wondering what's going on with Josh Freeman's coke addiction....

laugh.gif
 I don't want to say anything...CNN and Fox News are monitoring us. And Chris Broussard, Adam Schefter, Ric Bucher and Adrian Wojnarowski get their inside scoops from here. People will blame me for starting "rumors".

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Big moves by Tampa but I'm still wondering what's going on with Josh Freeman's coke addiction....

laugh.gif
 I don't want to say anything...CNN and Fox News are monitoring us. And Chris Broussard, Adam Schefter, Ric Bucher and Adrian Wojnarowski get their inside scoops from here. People will blame me for starting "rumors".

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

I seriously would have NEVER guessed that Peyton would be playing for the Titans. ... that is crazy.
Why not?
I'm not sure if Peyton is an emotionally attached guy, but everything is right in place for him in Tennessee.

- wife and family lives in Memphis

- all-time great at UT

- fans love him to death here

- he gets to kick his former team +@+ in the same division

- one of the better pass blocking lines in the league

Its just icing on the cake that Bud wants to give him a lifetime deal. I think this is a great move. Titans weren't winning a SB in the next two years with Hasselbeck and Locker. They now have a shot (if Peyton signs and he's the old Peyton).

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

I seriously would have NEVER guessed that Peyton would be playing for the Titans. ... that is crazy.
Why not?
I'm not sure if Peyton is an emotionally attached guy, but everything is right in place for him in Tennessee.

- wife and family lives in Memphis

- all-time great at UT

- fans love him to death here

- he gets to kick his former team +@+ in the same division

- one of the better pass blocking lines in the league

Its just icing on the cake that Bud wants to give him a lifetime deal. I think this is a great move. Titans weren't winning a SB in the next two years with Hasselbeck and Locker. They now have a shot (if Peyton signs and he's the old Peyton).

Matt Flynn - QB - Packers

An associate of Matt Flynn acknowledges to the Miami Herald that the free agent could sign with Seattle before leaving for his Dolphins visit.
According to SI.com's Peter King, the Seahawks are "serious" about Flynn after losing out on Peyton Manning, Chad Henne, and even bridge QBs such as Kyle Orton and Jason Campbell. Seattle would have to make a huge offer and the promise of a starting job to keep Flynn from flying to Miami. ESPN's John Clayton suggested Thursday that Seattle might only offer a deal in the range of two years and $12 million compared to a $40 million deal over five years from the Dolphins.
Related: Dolphins, Seahawks
Source: Miami Herald
Mar 16 - 10:56 AM

Matt Flynn - QB - Packers

An associate of Matt Flynn acknowledges to the Miami Herald that the free agent could sign with Seattle before leaving for his Dolphins visit.
According to SI.com's Peter King, the Seahawks are "serious" about Flynn after losing out on Peyton Manning, Chad Henne, and even bridge QBs such as Kyle Orton and Jason Campbell. Seattle would have to make a huge offer and the promise of a starting job to keep Flynn from flying to Miami. ESPN's John Clayton suggested Thursday that Seattle might only offer a deal in the range of two years and $12 million compared to a $40 million deal over five years from the Dolphins.
Related: Dolphins, Seahawks
Source: Miami Herald
Mar 16 - 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Seattle = Green Bay West
Dolphins = Green Bay SouthEast?

Matt Flynn still wants to sign with the Dolphins, but the team is low-balling the offer, thinking he'll take it just to play for Philbin. 

Nobody wants to come here
laugh.gif
frown.gif

So I guess it's Tannehill...or perhaps Barkley next year
nerd.gif
, I don't think we'll suck enough though
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Seattle = Green Bay West
Dolphins = Green Bay SouthEast?

Matt Flynn still wants to sign with the Dolphins, but the team is low-balling the offer, thinking he'll take it just to play for Philbin. 

Nobody wants to come here
laugh.gif
frown.gif

So I guess it's Tannehill...or perhaps Barkley next year
nerd.gif
, I don't think we'll suck enough though
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Wow, the NFL Network is following the Bronco contingent in the white van going to see Peyton throw at Duke like the networks following OJ back in the day. Watch it be the wong vehicle they're following...

Wow, the NFL Network is following the Bronco contingent in the white van going to see Peyton throw at Duke like the networks following OJ back in the day. Watch it be the wong vehicle they're following...

Back
Top Bottom