Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

I like Manningham he is very fast.....the problem with the giants is their number one is nicks and cruz is their slot guy otherwise known as number 2 target for them......giants were not going to pay for a guy who is 3rd option in the passing game and he doesnt think he is a number 3....he did have 900 years a few years ago...they also have to pay cruz and nicks soon....would pay them now......i think cruz is better but if giants would have put manningham in the slot i think he would have had 1100 yards at least.....i think its a good pickup but can can Smith get him the ball deep? will he be used in the slot?
hopefully peyton doesnt go to the 9ers otherwise Manningham will look like a pro bowler

slot guy is so important in the NFL now you need 3 good WRs, more and more WRs want to be that slot guy
he has some big drops....but he more than made up for them in the super bowl 

oh and this drop was clutch

mario drop

QB Alex Smith plans to visit Seattle this week

I'd love to steal Smith away from the 9ers and have Peyton sign elsewhere other than San Fran

QB Alex Smith plans to visit Seattle this week

I'd love to steal Smith away from the 9ers and have Peyton sign elsewhere other than San Fran

QB Alex Smith visiting the Dolphins
I guess San Fran is more of a legitimate player in the Manning sweepstakes than we thought.

QB Alex Smith visiting the Dolphins
I guess San Fran is more of a legitimate player in the Manning sweepstakes than we thought.

matt flynn signed with seattle. 3yr 26M 10 garunteed

looks like the dolphins dont have anyone...
will they go for tannehill as the answer or prepare for a terrible year and wait for someone else

From Adam Schefter's Twitter:

Matt Flynn has agreed to terms witj Seattle on a 3-yr contract worth up to $26M w/$10M guaranteed.

pimp.gif
welcome to Seattle. Really didn't want Tarvaris starting again..

matt flynn signed with seattle. 3yr 26M 10 garunteed

looks like the dolphins dont have anyone...
will they go for tannehill as the answer or prepare for a terrible year and wait for someone else

From Adam Schefter's Twitter:

Matt Flynn has agreed to terms witj Seattle on a 3-yr contract worth up to $26M w/$10M guaranteed.

pimp.gif
welcome to Seattle. Really didn't want Tarvaris starting again..

BREAKING NEWS

Clark Judge reports that free agent QB Matt Flynn signs with the Seattle Seahawks.

Front page of CBSSports.com

EDIT: late pass by 3 mins

BREAKING NEWS

Clark Judge reports that free agent QB Matt Flynn signs with the Seattle Seahawks.

Front page of CBSSports.com

EDIT: late pass by 3 mins

My dude Tarvaris. 
tired.gif

laugh.gif
Oh well.
I hope it works out for Seattle. I'm still nervous he doesn't pan out, but it's only 3 years.  This move will, however, make or break Pete Carroll's tenure.

My dude Tarvaris. 
tired.gif

laugh.gif
Oh well.
I hope it works out for Seattle. I'm still nervous he doesn't pan out, but it's only 3 years.  This move will, however, make or break Pete Carroll's tenure.

Back
Top Bottom