Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

matt flynn seahawks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Matt Flynn to Seattle for 3 years.The contract is for three years and $26 million with $10 million guaranteed.

Matt Flynn to Seattle for 3 years.The contract is for three years and $26 million with $10 million guaranteed.

laugh.gif
@ late pass by 3 mins.What's wrong with the Dolphins though??? Why the hell are dudes avoiding them?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ late pass by 3 mins.What's wrong with the Dolphins though??? Why the hell are dudes avoiding them?
laugh.gif

I don't know. That's why I put a question mark. I just heard that Manning didn't like their management and that their owner is horrible. Rumors...All rumors to me.

I don't know. That's why I put a question mark. I just heard that Manning didn't like their management and that their owner is horrible. Rumors...All rumors to me.

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

##%# yeah!!!!!!!!!

Bu... BU... what about TARVARIS?!
frown.gif

"He had a solid year JPZ"

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Same amount of TDs as picks basically. Trash.

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

##%# yeah!!!!!!!!!

Bu... BU... what about TARVARIS?!
frown.gif

"He had a solid year JPZ"

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Same amount of TDs as picks basically. Trash.

Told the real value of the Flynn deal is $19M with the possibility of making about $5 million more over the course of the contract.

Because it's only 3 years and $26M, don't expect #Packers compensatory pick for him to be a 3rd. Salary isn't high enough to be a 3rd on own

Told the real value of the Flynn deal is $19M with the possibility of making about $5 million more over the course of the contract.

Because it's only 3 years and $26M, don't expect #Packers compensatory pick for him to be a 3rd. Salary isn't high enough to be a 3rd on own

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Tannehill probably Miami's guy.
nerd.gif
? I'd just wait for Barkley next year, honestly.

i'm realllllllll curious to see how high this dude goes.. was hoping that one guy that mocked him to the ******** in the 1st was right

would feel terrible for miami fans if they took him that high

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Tannehill probably Miami's guy.
nerd.gif
? I'd just wait for Barkley next year, honestly.

i'm realllllllll curious to see how high this dude goes.. was hoping that one guy that mocked him to the ******** in the 1st was right

would feel terrible for miami fans if they took him that high

That's a better deal than I thought Flynn would get (for the team signing him). Nice to see a team not overpay for someone unproven.

Really surprised he didn't go to Miami to reunite with Philbin.

That's a better deal than I thought Flynn would get (for the team signing him). Nice to see a team not overpay for someone unproven.

Really surprised he didn't go to Miami to reunite with Philbin.

The dolphins would go down in history as the dumbest franchise ever if they were forced to trade up to the 3 spot for tennehill

Back
Top Bottom