Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/st...s-miami-dolphins-5-hours

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I was going to laugh if CP had to cheer for Peyton Manning, but Alex Smith is funnier 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I was going to laugh if CP had to cheer for Peyton Manning, but Alex Smith is funnier 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I wouldn't cheer Alex or Matt Moore. I'd cheer the 2013 QB draft class coming. Barkley, Jones, Wilson, Geno, Bray, L Thomas, the kid from Duke, and then others like Murray and Price if they come out. Class could be wild if Bray and Logan declare. 83ish. One of these shall be ours.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I wouldn't cheer Alex or Matt Moore. I'd cheer the 2013 QB draft class coming. Barkley, Jones, Wilson, Geno, Bray, L Thomas, the kid from Duke, and then others like Murray and Price if they come out. Class could be wild if Bray and Logan declare. 83ish. One of these shall be ours.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm not a huge football dude, I don't know much outside my own team, or about football in general, but having Alex Smith be on CP's team....

That's awesome,
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm not a huge football dude, I don't know much outside my own team, or about football in general, but having Alex Smith be on CP's team....

That's awesome,
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

what do you think the odds are that you guys take tannehill?

Originally Posted by CP1708

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

what do you think the odds are that you guys take tannehill?

PEYTON SIGNS WITH THE 49ERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  SUPERBOWL CHAMPS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hopefully these are the next words i post on monday or tuesday when manning is said to make his decision...............

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom