Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

^ i could see that being the case for other positions, where by the simple fact of you taking the player at a certain spot they became either the highest paid player or one of the highest paid players at their position without ever playing a down in the league

if i'm a team in the top 10, i would rather stockpile the best players i can until i find my guy.. not just taking a guy because their is a need.. because like CP said above, their are some quality guys coming out next year..

also helps that alot of bad teams that would have recently invested in young guys, so that limits the amount of teams that will really be via for a franchise QB (something i hope works out to the eagles favor in the next draft, since i could see us taking vick's repleacement early next year)

^ i could see that being the case for other positions, where by the simple fact of you taking the player at a certain spot they became either the highest paid player or one of the highest paid players at their position without ever playing a down in the league

if i'm a team in the top 10, i would rather stockpile the best players i can until i find my guy.. not just taking a guy because their is a need.. because like CP said above, their are some quality guys coming out next year..

also helps that alot of bad teams that would have recently invested in young guys, so that limits the amount of teams that will really be via for a franchise QB (something i hope works out to the eagles favor in the next draft, since i could see us taking vick's repleacement early next year)

They're just reporting now on SC that Peyton is trying to open negotiations with the broncos and they will try to trade Tebow

They're just reporting now on SC that Peyton is trying to open negotiations with the broncos and they will try to trade Tebow

watching sports center and they just said their are rumors that manning told his agent to open negotiations with the broncos

watching sports center and they just said their are rumors that manning told his agent to open negotiations with the broncos

o7v90p.jpg

I knew he wouldn't go the the NFC, and that he wouldn't want to play the Colts twice a year for the rest of his career with the Titans. 
Obviously he was going to the Broncos. 

Great O-Line, Defense, maybe get him a TE in Dallas Clark?

I knew he wouldn't go the the NFC, and that he wouldn't want to play the Colts twice a year for the rest of his career with the Titans. 
Obviously he was going to the Broncos. 

Great O-Line, Defense, maybe get him a TE in Dallas Clark?

Cannot stand Elway.

Peyton gets to run his offense so he is happy and Elway gets out of Tebowmania unscathed.

SMH.

To bad Denver wont win anything....

Cannot stand Elway.

Peyton gets to run his offense so he is happy and Elway gets out of Tebowmania unscathed.

SMH.

To bad Denver wont win anything....

Why are you dudes so mad at Elway..? Because he wanted to sign maybe the best passer of all-time over keeping one of the worst passers of all-time?

Originally Posted by krazy88s

How is this karma?

Yeah not at all.
Yeah they did Tebow dirty, but you can't pass up on Manning..

Manning > Tebow all day.

Wonder where he winds up.. Miami??

Originally Posted by krazy88s

How is this karma?

Yeah not at all.
Yeah they did Tebow dirty, but you can't pass up on Manning..

Manning > Tebow all day.

Wonder where he winds up.. Miami??

Back
Top Bottom