Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

Why are you dudes so mad at Elway..? Because he wanted to sign maybe the best passer of all-time over keeping one of the worst passers of all-time?

Looking forward to seeing the 49ers not make the SB anytime soon
laugh.gif
Moss is probably already trying to leave
laugh.gif

I'm hearing Tebow to the Pats though
eek.gif

laugh.gif

Looking forward to seeing the 49ers not make the SB anytime soon
laugh.gif
Moss is probably already trying to leave
laugh.gif

I'm hearing Tebow to the Pats though
eek.gif

laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Sorry guys, front page is jacked... Work has been a nightmare.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Just heard about manning. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]As i'm not a fan of his and have no connections, they really did Tebow dirty.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]everything will be updated soon as i have some free time.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Sorry guys, front page is jacked... Work has been a nightmare.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Just heard about manning. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]As i'm not a fan of his and have no connections, they really did Tebow dirty.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]everything will be updated soon as i have some free time.[/color]

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

so does miami or jax trade for tebow?

and how much do they give up???????

Probably Miami,

Depending on what Alex Smith does, If he leaves SF for the Dolphins, SF might want to trade for Tebow.

Reading he might go to the Patriots.
nerd.gif

Peyton not going to SF.
pimp.gif

Probably Miami,

Depending on what Alex Smith does, If he leaves SF for the Dolphins, SF might want to trade for Tebow.

nerd.gif

Peyton not going to SF.
pimp.gif

No Peyton on the Titans to try to get in front of the Texans...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Tebow is chopped liver, and the Dolphins are LOL

No Peyton on the Titans to try to get in front of the Texans...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Tebow is chopped liver, and the Dolphins are LOL

Originally Posted by JD214

Probably Miami,

nerd.gif

Peyton not going to SF.
pimp.gif

jax HAS TO look into it though.. that move alone would solve any potential ticket sales issues they have

i went to boarding school in jax (bolles) and between the amount of UF ppl and the fact he's from that area the jags would make bank

Originally Posted by JD214

Probably Miami,

nerd.gif

Peyton not going to SF.
pimp.gif

jax HAS TO look into it though.. that move alone would solve any potential ticket sales issues they have

i went to boarding school in jax (bolles) and between the amount of UF ppl and the fact he's from that area the jags would make bank

I guess us Steeler fans can start saying our goodbyes to Mike Wallace now... So long Mike, you played like a champ for us. You were exciting to watch in the Black & Yellow. Good luck in the future.

Kevin Colbert, Omar Kahn-
Please start trying to lock up Brown & Sanders now. Can we please try to get Cotchery back too if we can? Don't forget the help we need on the o-line & DBs...

I guess us Steeler fans can start saying our goodbyes to Mike Wallace now... So long Mike, you played like a champ for us. You were exciting to watch in the Black & Yellow. Good luck in the future.

Kevin Colbert, Omar Kahn-
Please start trying to lock up Brown & Sanders now. Can we please try to get Cotchery back too if we can? Don't forget the help we need on the o-line & DBs...

Back
Top Bottom