Official NBA Trade Deadline Thread PAGE 1 UPDATES IF YOU MISSED ANYTHING

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

Yeah, I dont believe that site either. It came from a different Raptors forum im on... EBSports I believe... Anyway, im still looking for the source to the thread, but having trouble finding it.

But it seems like a deal that BC would contemplate.

Carlos, what makes you think that Parker is leaving after next season? I mean, he is a starter, and a key player to the team.

His contract is up after next season. He'll be 35, and he isn't part of our long term plans. I dont think BC will give a 35 year old a long term extension especially when we'll have some decent cap room next summer.

To put it bluntly, Parker is replaceable.
But hes not playing like he's 35...
Yeah, I know he isnt part of our long term plans, but as of right now, hes helping more than we could ask.

Its going to be tough to see him go if it happens.

Does anyone else find it weird that since the ratings are down, all these blockbuster trades have gone down? Seriously though, when is the last time there hasbeen this many HUGE trades right before the deadline

hell if the spurs do that, the whole nba might as well quit
laugh.gif

I swear to god if the spurs get artest
frown.gif
As if the lakers need a teamthat has both bowen and artest(playing for a championship team).

If this deal is true i say the Lakers trade for artest just to f up the spurs chance of getting him

Man I hope Ernie Grunfeld makes a move..nothing major..just a couple of pieces.. Songaila tore it up last season but couldn't be far from garbage now withhis injuries..Pech too.

Originally Posted by youngjordan23

I swear to god if the spurs get artest
frown.gif
As if the lakers need a team that has both bowen and artest(playing for a championship team).

If this deal is true i say the Lakers trade for artest just to f up the spurs chance of getting him

laugh.gif

Well... Maybe the Mavs can get Elson from Seattle for Juwan Howard and some crap?
laugh.gif
God, we need a big man...

I'll update this thread as it goes along, and details will be on the 1st page so you guys don't have to sort through all the pages.

nuggets pull the trigger now!you have almost 36 hours to do it!trade for ron ron!

This seems like a good trade for the Spurs. They wouldn't know what we would get from Brent Barry whenever he got back from his injury and Elson hasn'tbeen producing at all when he's on the court. Thomas will hopefully help the Spurs if they should see the Lakers or the Suns in the playoffs.

Originally Posted by Montay

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

WARRIORS AND CLIPPERS TRADE RUMOR
My buddy who works for the W's (same guy who gave me the All-Star rosters before they were announced) just texted me to say that the big rumor in the office this morning is Al, Wright, Beli, and MP for Elton Brand.

He did specify that this didn't come from Mullin directly, but just that it has been swirling around the office. And it works salary-wise.

Just passing on the info, so don't go crazy on me.
http://games.espn.go.com/nba/featur...0~308~2173~3242&teams=9~12~12~12~12&te=&cash=

giving up on bwright already?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Word. As a Warrior fan i don't like the trade.

This is a great trade for the Spurs. A great character guy who provides good interior D and a reliable mid-range jumper.
I don't know why nobody brings up the character issue with Artest. I can't imagine Pop or Geoff really wanting to deal with Artest, unless theyexpected a Randy Moss type transformation.

Back
Top Bottom