Official NBA 2k13 Thread

It's frustrating how poorly laid out the game is, makes editing and navigating a chore.

Why do you have to back out of my career, and into myplayer to edit?  makes no sense 
mad.gif

and this shoe thing is a headache
Yeah navigation is beyond stupid

I feel like it's too easy to get them buckets in the paint. I dont feel challenged
laugh.gif

playing on superstar btw

um...........................no

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I had a feeling it was this song before I even clicked play, song makes me want to stab my ears.

Anyways, my beefs with the game:

- DEFENSE IS SO SLOPPY! Players feel like they have 1000 pound weights attached to their feet. Physics on defense feels so unnatural, it's impossible to run to the 3pt line and close out on a shooter in time.

- OPEN JUMPSHOTS ARE SO HARD TO MAKE! I'm playing on HOF difficulty online, but EVERY single wide open jumpshot is a miss, hitting an open 15-20 footer for me is like hitting a hail mary half court heave.

- Signature skills are overpowered: Played against the Clippers, I was using the Rockets. Chris Paul had like 5 steals in one quarter by stripping my ball-handlers (Granted, I was using Jeremy Lin and Toney Douglas, but still).

- Too many uncontrolled, AI put back dunks - my opponent scored like 8 dunks off putbacks... that he wasn't in control of, sheer luck.

- Too many missed easy baskets in the paint, whether it be layups, dunks, post shots, etc.

- 2K never gets the rules right. Was on a wide open fast break on a clear path with no one in front of me, then this mofo comes up from behind and intentionally fouls me... shoulda been 2 shots and the ball but somehow I only got to inbound the ball from the side.

- Iso-Motion is weird

- I don't want to see Jay-Z's ugly *** mug every time I get into a game, talk about self-promoting.

Last edited:
Did the guy ever state how to find home and away shoes for players? I still have yet to find anything.

Whats the indicator for who theyre controlling?
This will be useful because if I know what player they are controlling, I can dish it to my guy at that position and work him before he has a chance to switch :lol:

^ How do you see who they're controlling? For me it only shows the basketball players name :\

You guys have Xbox right? For the PS3, it's their PSN tag as the indicator. It doesn't show the actual player's name at all. It seems there are minor differences between the two consoles. Like one person said you could see the signature highlights at the end of the game on XBox but it doesn't have it on the PS3. Weird.

Every got damn time the opponent gets a rebound, it's auto fastbreak for them..no matter where my players are positioned

So in My Player when it says "Next pay day" in so and so days... nothing ever happens.. it just gets down to 1 day and resets.. Is this happening to anyone else?

- DEFENSE IS SO SLOPPY! Players feel like they have 1000 pound weights attached to their feet. Physics on defense feels so unnatural, it's impossible to run to the 3pt line and close out on a shooter in time.
- OPEN JUMPSHOTS ARE SO HARD TO MAKE! I'm playing on HOF difficulty online, but EVERY single wide open jumpshot is a miss, hitting an open 15-20 footer for me is like hitting a hail mary half court heave.

Same problem but online. Shots release are spot on and they will miss.

Back
Top Bottom