Official NBA 2k13 Thread

dropped triple double during rookie showcase :pimp:

where'd u go in the draft?

It says 7th overall.

I'm running the PC version on my Macbook Pro through Wineskin wrappers and it runs flawless on the new 2012 MBP that released this summer.
With the graphics set all the way to high on everything, this game is great.
On PS3 I'm loving it as well, I'm waiting for someone to set up a PS3 league :nerd:
Add me on PSN - PrimoPWNS
Wineskin is a life saver :pimp:

Are you guys buying it from Steam? I have a MBA and wanted to buy the PC version too, will I be able to run this out of the HDMI out?

for those who's having hard time with controls, do the training camp.. its really not that hard.
i mean really it isnt... unless lost of brain cells the iso moves are common sense easy... wanna go behind the back push the stick back... wanna spin to the right spin the stick to the right... spin left spin the stick to the left... crossovers are pushing the stick left to right right to left... wanna half spin to the right half spin the stick to the right... stutter step is double pressing the stick in the same direction.

What i have found just watching ppl play etc,... is that in the old iso setup it didnt account for direction u was going.... different situations such as how u was being playing etc... and the moves with the stick didnt matter/depend on which way u was moving etc... so actually it was kinda dumbed down... Like the old ones u could just do a spin and the cpu just assumed u wanted to spin a certain way because it would beat the defender...

Plus what i have also noticed is that playing with the old set kinda puts a lag in the players movement because it isnt all one motion because the stick to move the player and the stick to iso is all on one stick... Its not that big of a deal but its noticeable enough where if you are playing someone u can see that slight hesitation almost as if the are doing a stutter step every time the do an iso move.

Are you guys buying it from Steam? I have a MBA and wanted to buy the PC version too, will I be able to run this out of the HDMI out?
yes im playing on the bigscreen via laptop as we speak...well have it on pause trying to see if the rosters are up to date.

Oh does anyone have any of the codes yet to unlock secret players/shoes/etc.....

yes im playing on the bigscreen via laptop as we speak...well have it on pause trying to see if the rosters are up to date.

Oh does anyone have any of the codes yet to unlock secret players/shoes/etc.....

Sweet I will cop, do you know if the 360 controller will plug right in to the USB?

as someone who plays NO OTHER game mode besides online rankes matches, its really annoying waiting 10+ minutes while it searches for a match...

any tips for finding ranked matches more quickly???

FYI, the first roster update has been pushed back to next week.

as someone who plays NO OTHER game mode besides online rankes matches, its really annoying waiting 10+ minutes while it searches for a match...

any tips for finding ranked matches more quickly???

ive waited all of 30 seconds for a game...are you on the box or ps3 ? :nerd:

ive waited all of 30 seconds for a game...are you on the box or ps3 ?
nerd.gif
XBL..

got home..wanted to play some 2k...and it takes FOREVER...nd when i finally get someone, they quit soon as i pick los lakers and then im back to square one...

smh, cant even play with my squad because of cheeserz/bandwagoners...

smh, cant even play with my squad because of cheeserz/bandwagoners lames that cant play are scared to loose...

No one has faith in themselves.

Whats up with that NT Online Asscociation, doe??

I'm running the PC version on my Macbook Pro through Wineskin wrappers and it runs flawless on the new 2012 MBP that released this summer.
On PS3 I'm loving it as well, I'm waiting for someone to set up a PS3 league :nerd:

Nah, I only bought it for PS3. I got an ISO for the PC version. I run it through steam though.

I also finally converted to the new crossover/isomotion stick controls. It is more fun that way once you finally get used to it.

Nah, I only bought it for PS3. I got an ISO for the PC version. I run it through steam though.

I also finally converted to the new crossover/isomotion stick controls. It is more fun that way once you finally get used to it.

Pm'ed

Anybody elses game lagging today? Mine is tweakin, freezing up for a second or two every 30 seconds or so, smh:smh::smh: my internet is down in my neighborhood right now so im hoping it has something to do with my connection issues.

It's frustrating how poorly laid out the game is, makes editing and navigating a chore.

Why do you have to back out of my career, and into myplayer to edit?  makes no sense 
mad.gif

and this shoe thing is a headache

Last edited:
Damn no one told me you ACTUALLY have to be an all around player in MyCareer.

I picked PG and scored 44 points maybe one or 2 assist.

Mock draft said I was suppose to be around 14

Draft came. and got selected # 30 to the warriors

told my friend and he said yeah you actually have to ball or teams wont like your a ball hog

^ i dont get it - i stunk it up in the rookie showcase, had maybe 8 pts and 5 assists as a scoring PG, got drafted 15th i think by the 76ers.

more score was probably a C+ or a B

Back
Top Bottom