Official NBA 2k13 Thread

^ How do you see who they're controlling? For me it only shows the basketball players name :\

Last edited:
After playing it for about 6 hours last night and today before returning it to Redbox.

The game is pretty wack and Jay-Z ruined this game.

Will not cop this year.

Lol twitter followers stay on my tip been averaging a triple double since starting :pimp:

Last edited:
Just installed the game on my PC. And voila, there is no way to edit home/away colorways in edit player screen. I know we can assign shoes using the my 2k shoes in the features option but it still doesn't give us the ability to choose home/away colors like in 2K12. I modded/patched shoes last year but it looks like it will be tough to do it for 2K13. :rolleyes

Working on the shoe editing color chart, that way you will be able to keep your HOME/AWAY colors without having to switch the shoe for HOME/AWAY.
They really should have made it a bit clearer in the game because you have to dig for a little.  Some of the shoes from last year didn't get updated
so they still only have 3 layers to work with, but the new ones and some old have a lot to work with....

How do you do the Home/Away shoes thing? I can't seem to figure it out.

D. Rose is a beast in this game!

Stats are buggin' though, I'm 5 games into Association and Damon Lillard is leading the league in points and assists, averaging 34 points, 12 assists and 8 rebounds a game :x

D. Rose is a beast in this game!
Stats are buggin' though, I'm 5 games into Association and Damon Lillard is leading the league in points and assists, averaging 34 points, 12 assists and 8 rebounds a game
sick.gif
Yea I simmed the first year just to see what the stats looked like.. Lillard ended up winning rookie of the year as well

Just installed the game on my PC. And voila, there is no way to edit home/away colorways in edit player screen. I know we can assign shoes using the my 2k shoes in the features option but it still doesn't give us the ability to choose home/away colors like in 2K12. I modded/patched shoes last year but it looks like it will be tough to do it for 2K13.
eyes.gif
yea i havent figured how to edit the shoes either..... id like to edit the dormas and the nets/ball as well...also some of the colors are kinda off. i tried some of the tools etc.. from last yr thinking ok they worked from 2k11 to 2k12... but they have down something different whereas its not recognizing... plus the players shoe/code etc are diff in the games files.

Gonna pick up my reserve one of these days.. perhaps today, since my weekend starts today after work 
nthat.gif

I don't have much problems with the gameplay so far. Your teammates won't box out but the best fix to that problem is to just box out manually yourself. Defending is a bit tricky sometimes but it can pay off when you manage to get the controls right. Some players just don't miss though lol.

Presentation is overdone in my opinion. I like a good amount of the soundtrack additions but all that gold trim and so on is kinda over the top. Some of the songs are edited to the point it might as well just been instrumentals so it doesn't sound so damn choppy. I find myself calling this sh*t NBA 2KJay with how Hov managed to get his image all over this game, straight unnecessary lol.

The most frustrating thing about the collision detection is when you clearly have the spot on a driving ball handler and they go up for a lay up/dunk and you just glide backwards/ contest while repelling away from the person with the ball like two same charge magnets :lol:

exactly!
and when you guys play online does anyone elses scoreboard disappear in like 4th quarter occasionally?

and when you guys play online does anyone elses scoreboard disappear in like 4th quarter occasionally?

Its happened to me during regular exhibition games against the CPU. Kinda like it, doe...

:wow: you guys were not BSing about Super Melo. Does 2k know something we don't know, Melo's J has never been THAT water...

Working on the shoe editing color chart, that way you will be able to keep your HOME/AWAY colors without having to switch the shoe for HOME/AWAY.
They really should have made it a bit clearer in the game because you have to dig for a little.  Some of the shoes from last year didn't get updated
so they still only have 3 layers to work with, but the new ones and some old have a lot to work with....

r u editing from nikeid? cause i'm getting a glitch there... every pair turns into low top lebrons 7

ok so ive played 4 online games

the 1st game(LA vs MIA im LA) i was losing the entire game... 4th comes & i turn up & take over..dude quits/turn his game off/unplugs the internet or whatever with 30 seconds left :rolleyes & it says theres no one left in the game but it says its recording my VC points.... i get to the home screen & i have a L :stoneface:

2nd game (Bulls vs LA im the bulls)the exact same thing happens :stoneface:

so now im 0-2 when i should be 2-0

3rd game (wizards vs Bulls im the bulls) & dude gets crushed so now im 1-2 instead of 3-0

4th game (Bulls vs ???? cant remember) i win ...get to the home screen & my record is 1-3 :x

can they fix this bs?

also mario bellini & hamilton on the floor at the same time :x :x :x on of them is ALWAYS open ....both jumpers are sooooo wet

i'm just mad they made it so you have to buy every little thing now, headbands and wrist bands? really? thats ridiculous. show me an nba player that buys his own wrist bands. show me an nba player that's not signed to an apparel company and just wears Payless sneakers. things like this is why I/we hack the game, i think it's dumb to have to buy every little thing, when stuff is expensive and you're paid in pittance. nah.

did they really have to change the controls AGAIN? I find it weird using 2 joysticks for a damn crossover.

Another complaint: for 2k12 I had to get used to the in game substitution (press down to open/close instead of B to close in 2k11). now they switched it back to B to close like it was in 2k11. ******* keep fixing **** when its not broken.

I copped it last night, but my cousin hit me and told me that he's expecting a $50 coupon today from Gamestop. So I'm waiting to get a confirm on that before I open it up. If that fails then I'm on tonight. My XBOX GT is DJ RANSOM.

Damn, i signed with JB in MyCareer. I'm sorta re-thinking that because there's a SLEW of kicks under Nike.

Also where is Training Camp located? I gotta get ALL these controls down. :smh:

What's the best way to earn mad VC? Cuz MyCareer games certainly aint it....you get like 300-400 for a ball out game.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom