Official NBA 2k13 Thread

Bruh, how do you turn off Autosave in this game? I've always hated that.

Also, where's the tutorial on 360? all this new shxt is an overload.

autosave cannot be turned off unless 2k patches in the option later. Autosave blows. :x

So far offline games are the best way to get VC just tried to sim a season in association and didnt work :frown: :lol: theres gotta be a better faster way to do it I aint tryna drop real dollars

I bought a copy today at best buy. I went to trade in weak *** LA noire and dude told me they were running a promo that gives you double the trade in value. I got 20 for that. I had another 10 in expiring reward coupons. I asked if they had any extra preorder dlc laying around, and homey told me they give you the preorder DLC codes when you buy a game the first week it's out, preorder or not. Not a bad deal.

I'm enjoying the hell out of madden right now and I want to give it it's shine so I'm limiting my 2k play to some shoe editor and olympic epics. I always regret getting into myplayer when 2k drops because there's always something wrong with it. I'll wait until the season starts or the trade deadline to start myplayer this time.

So far I got drafted by the Kings 5th overall. 24pts 8rbs 10ast 5stl in rookie showcase. I cant play too many games because the freezing problem 
mad.gif
.  Hopefully I don't have to start over again once 2k fixes the problem. Until then I'm playing games and collecting as much VC points as I can. 

threw if off the glass to myself and YAMMED.  Jamal Crawford is da GOD, at least until roster tweaks come out

seriously had me like 

Everyone is talking about how you can buy VC points but I cannot find a link or anything pointing where you do it at

K-Town-Trash torches me with Jamal Crawford EVERY TIME we play, channeling his inner Reggie Miller. He CANNOT miss.

when you post the entire controls like that, you realize how insane it is to memorize all those damn moves :x.....Long gone are the days when there was just a button to shoot and a button to pass. :lol: :pimp:

First game online and Im already clownin... Dude quit right after I did this **** too. :smh:

Working on the shoe editing color chart, that way you will be able to keep your HOME/AWAY colors without having to switch the shoe for HOME/AWAY.

They really should have made it a bit clearer in the game because you have to dig for a little.  Some of the shoes from last year didn't get updated

so they still only have 3 layers to work with, but the new ones and some old have a lot to work with....

when you post the entire controls like that, you realize how insane it is to memorize all those damn moves :x.....Long gone are the days when there was just a button to shoot and a button to pass. :lol: :pimp:

when i was doing training camp, i was thinking WTF they made so many moves and all more complicated to remember them all

I have double the work because I passed on 2K12, so learning the controls is super hard. :lol:

The twitter client in myPlayer is madd mean. Guess this is what it feels like being a professional athlete today :frown:

Sounds like I'm not missing out by not purchasing this...

Can count on 1 hand how many times I played 2k12

Playing online reminded me why I hate people who play cpu defense so much. While I'm working like hell on defense you just play off the ball and let the cpu do everything. These people need to stop playing online or learn how to play defense.

>:

Back
Top Bottom