Official NBA 2k13 Thread

damn im killing online. i just cant lose

^ Jamal Crawfords shot is 
nthat.gif
went 5-6 from 3 the last game

eek.gif
 30 assists  I went

22 and 15 with CP in my last association game and was pleased a hell

idk bout you guys but im waiting till the roster update before i start myplayer :tongue:

Last edited:
No 30 assists but I did hit 9 3's with Joe Johnson in my first game. :lol:

So the "freezing" only happens on XBox? Anybody who did'nt install the game on HD having the same problem?

I have yet to find my shot online... Ive been shooting like 10%(majority of them are wide open) from 3 with the celtics and clippers. Really dont know how my record is 7-1 cause i shoot 15 to 20 3s a game. :smh:

anyone else find the jumping a little slow when going for a block?

I got a 40.1 vertical measurement on a dunk with Griffin, the highest on i've seen so far :nthat:

I'm gonna start the shoe thread sometime later tonight once I figure out some more info about editing.

the jumping is wild slow again, whether going for a block or going for a layup when someone is about to block you. feels like the fix is in for the computer in either instance lol.

I made dmp XI's and columbia blue ix's and altitude xii's, and white/red & playoff xii's last night.

Feels like defense as a whole is slow and clumsy

This game is addicting but frustrating :lol:. The dribbling near the sideline/defender bumping you out of bounds and it being a turnover needs to be fixed, almost lost a close game on that foolishness trying to run the clock out. The A.I has me :x X :lol: sometimes. Overall Im a 6'5 205 lb SG just got the starting spot (Lillard is destroying people so i dont know how). Its killer having basic to low end attributes and starting though. I dropped 14 5 and 9 carried us down the stretch and still got slandered on Twitter. Side bar, J.R Smith got me with the 360 oop in the Garden Too :smh: :x :smokin. Quality is bad but I wasnt about to rip a whole game for a 5 second clip.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v85/thekidd24/?action=view&current=VID-20121003-00007.mp4

Offensive rebounds in this game

Last edited:
^ how many game did it take you to beat out Lillard?

im 12 games in and still cant beat out Shannon Brown(even tho hes nice)....i avg about 12, 2 and 5. at SG 6'8.

but i always come in at SF first pisses me off.

^ how many game did it take you to beat out Lillard?
im 12 games in and still cant beat out Shannon Brown(even tho hes nice)....i avg about 12, 2 and 5. at SG 6'8.
but i always come in at SF first pisses me off.

I think it was about 14 games im a SG an for some reason when I earned my starting spot they moved me to PG but ill still play SG and SF sometimes. Lillard comes off the bench even though he's a 70 and im a 67, but im averaging like 8 assists a game so that might be the reason they moved me to PG.

How many VC are you guys getting each MyPlayer game?? 

In regular quick play games I'm getting like +500 a game, but in MyPlayer I hardly get any 

Dang, I upgraded the attributes, my guy was a 52 from the mid range. Added 20 points to it and now he's automatic 
nthat.gif

How many VC are you guys getting each MyPlayer game?? 

In regular quick play games I'm getting like +500 a game, but in MyPlayer I hardly get any 
I heard this before the game came out that it'd be more profitable to play quick games to get VC.

Dang, Nike contract was soooo easy lol.

So I still don't have the game yet but can anyone tell me what happens after you sign with Nike/Jordan?

Like what do they want you to do and pros/cons of both :nerd:

So I still don't have the game yet but can anyone tell me what happens after you sign with Nike/Jordan?
Like what do they want you to do and pros/cons of both :nerd:

I signed with Nike and the only thing i've got is a billboard and access to any Nike shoe on the game. You cant customize every pair though but you can wear any pair you want to. Im wondering what the differences are going to be when you get offered your first sig shoe etc.

Back
Top Bottom