Official NBA 2k13 Thread

I played this last night and as amazing as the game is, I have a few gripes.

2.) Why is Jay EVERYWHERE in this game?? As if his executive producer title on the mains screen wasn't big enough, his music is EVERYWHERE throughout the game. 5 minutes after turning the game on I heard 4 different Jay-Z songs. And having his videos spliced with the matchups lineups was pretty damn annoying :rolleyes
2.) Justin Bieber is severly overpowered in this game. This kid is what..5'5"..5'6"...he shouldnt be lighing people up from the 3 point line like Larry Bird
3.) Why are people like Meek Mill in this game when there are people that can actually hoop like J.Cole?
4.) The Heat and Lakers are overpowered, especially the Heat. I literally saw Lebron stand still trying to draw a charge and magically was able to cause a steal, leading to turnover points.

they made lebron god in this game. dude is better than mj. then again, dwade windmill dunked in traffic too...so you know how that goes..

jay being everywhere is wild annoying. dude is full of him self.

i was looking for mods too. none yet though. they changed the system from last year. it's harder now. still looking for the correct offsets to change my myplayer and what not.

Does the extra content code on the gamestop reciept and the one inside of the gamecase do the same thing? If so i have an extra
Where do you put the code in at??????????
 If you have PS3 this is what the instructions Amazon gave me
How to redeem your code:
Step 1: Create a PlayStation Network account (or login using an existing PlayStation Network account)
Step 2: From the PlayStation Network icon on the XMB, select the PlayStation Store
Step 3: Click the "Redeem Codes" icon located on the upper right of the screen
Step 4: Enter the code and follow instructions to download

Additional information on this offer can be found here[/color].

This offer is subject to Terms and Conditions[/color].

Thanks again for shopping with us
PRIME - I got you

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Truth be told, you shouldn't even know that.
I definitely feel you about Jay being all over the game. When I first heard about it, I was pretty open to the idea, but seeing the execution, it looks stupid.

:lol: Lol I know dude is extra short next to other celebs, so that was a rough guess.

But I too was excited about Jay bringing better music to the table. Even though he's one of my favorite rappers, I still dont want his face all over a sports game. Im surprised he didn't make the Brooklyn Nets no.1 overall, have unclockable Givenchy shirts and jerseys, and have the ability to make the Air Yeezy 2 in shoe creator. :rolleyes

And Coldcity that makes sense but why have that fat bald dude from The Office and not J.Cole? Dude can ball in real life and is directly signed to Roc Nation.

2.) Why is Jay EVERYWHERE in this game?? As if his executive producer title on the mains screen wasn't big enough, his music is EVERYWHERE throughout the game. 5 minutes after turning the game on I heard 4 different Jay-Z songs. And having his videos spliced with the matchups lineups was pretty damn annoying :rolleyes
2.) Justin Bieber is severly overpowered in this game. This kid is what..5'5"..5'6"...he shouldnt be lighing people up from the 3 point line like Larry Bird
3.) Why are people like Meek Mill in this game when there are people that can actually hoop like J.Cole?
4.) The Heat and Lakers are overpowered, especially the Heat. I literally saw Lebron stand still trying to draw a charge and magically was able to cause a steal, leading to turnover points.

they made lebron god in this game. dude is better than mj. then again, dwade windmill dunked in traffic too...so you know how that goes..

i was looking for mods too. none yet though. they changed the system from last year. it's harder now. still looking for the correct offsets to change my myplayer and what not.

and we're up and running..

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Truth be told, you shouldn't even know that.
I definitely feel you about Jay being all over the game. When I first heard about it, I was pretty open to the idea, but seeing the execution, it looks stupid.

:lol: Lol I know dude is extra short next to other celebs, so that was a rough guess.

But I too was excited about Jay bringing better music to the table. Even though he's one of my favorite rappers, I still dont want his face all over a sports game. Im surprised he didn't make the Brooklyn Nets no.1 overall, have unclockable Givenchy shirts and jerseys, and have the ability to make the Air Yeezy 2 in shoe creator. :rolleyes

And Coldcity that makes sense but why have that fat bald dude from The Office and not J.Cole? Dude can ball in real life and is directly signed to Roc Nation.

very true...but kevin from the office lockes the paint down :lol:

Does the extra content code on the gamestop reciept and the one inside of the gamecase do the same thing? If so i have an extra

[QUOTE url="[URL]http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?ie=UTF8&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=9325&tag=niketalk.com-20&location=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.com%2Fdp%2FB007M6W38W[/URL]"]
How to redeem your code:

Step 1: Create a PlayStation Network account (or login using an existing PlayStation Network account)

Step 2: From the PlayStation Network icon on the XMB, select the PlayStation Store

Additional information on this offer can be found

PRIME - I got you

Good looks.

So not many people are going to mess with MYteam? I thought a lot would enjoy this mode due to being a carbon copy of EA's Ultimate Team. Is 2k's version just not fun or something? :nerd:

someone needs to give me a step by step guide on how to run a quick and simple pick and roll. I skipped 2k12 so all I know is the right D-pad from the older games. It's frustrating >:

someone needs to give me a step by step guide on how to run a quick and simple pick and roll. I skipped 2k12 so all I know is the right D-pad from the older games. It's frustrating >:

On ps3, I have to hold the L1 button until the meter on top of the player's head says roll, you can either choose slip,fade or roll.

[QUOTE url="[URL]http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?ie=UTF8&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=9325&tag=niketalk.com-20&location=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.com%2Fdp%2FB007M6W38W[/URL]"]
How to redeem your code:

PRIME - I got you

Thanks x100000 man

WTF? WHY?!

Man, they got this dude Hov courtside in Brooklyn and dude stood up and did the cabbage patch for the whole 3rd quarter... -___-

Kris Kardashian grabs damn near EVERY board!!... :wow:

Mike Beasley is also a goon on this game too...

Melo does not miss...

Outside of that, the game has been enjoyable so far...

The Shoe Creator isn't bad if you know how to keep up with the layers...

The gameplay will take a lot of getting-used-to as always, but I'm enjoying this more than what I thought...

How to redeem your code:

PRIME - I got you

Thanks x100000 man

WTF? WHY?!

because i dont have the patience to go through a whole season playing like crap. i want to ball out now and see all the rewards. dont worry, i'm not taking him online, this is strictly for my personal enjoyment.

A physical copy that can be purchased in store.

http://www.gamestop.com/pc/games/nba-2k13/101479

GameStop has it. The digital download version doesn't release until the 16th, but the physical copy should be everywhere they sell PC games.

How to redeem your code:

PRIME - I got you

Thanks x100000 man

WTF? WHY?!

because i dont have the patience to go through a whole season playing like crap. i want to ball out now and see all the rewards. dont worry, i'm not taking him online, this is strictly for my personal enjoyment.

I understand that, but my dude, you do realize you have over a BILLION skill points right?

Also, how the heck did you do that anyways?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom