Official NBA 2k13 Thread

I feel like one of the main reasons I get the new edition every year is for new commentary. You can only hear the chuckling 'spurtability' quip so many times before it renders you sterile. I'm sure it's back in some form. Good thing I already cranked out my kid.

Started playing MY PLAYER for the first time ever and Im honestly hooked.... So far I average like 4pts and 5 assists coming off the bench as a 6' 3" pass first PG for the Grizzlies ... How I even got a Nike shoe deal with those type of numbers is beyond me. :smh: :lol:

I think the quickest way to get VIRTUAL CURRENCY in the game is on blacktop. I do 3 vs. 3 and earn about 200 VC's after every game.

The Dynasty package is so horribly pointless. No disrespect to those who bought it/wanted it, but you were probably one of the few.

Phx said they were gonna use their pick on me
Got drafted by Houston
I hate their unis

how do you go to decent teams. just play terrible in the showcase?
i basically told PHX, Hou, and Bucks to f off and i still got drafted by phx. and they have me playing outta position. i hate that.

Last edited:
:smh: @ you dudes who put up low averages and still got a Nike contract.
They approached me after I put up 3-4 30 point games and had twitter buzzing heavy

too much jay z in this game

I like the touches he's put on the game but one thing doesn't make sense. I was Golden State playing at home, after I check my lineups and the game's about to start they show footage from Jay's SXSW concert in Austin. Like, that makes no sense, why do we have to see footage of him performing? especially since we're in Golden State. I'd understand if the footage was for Brooklyn or even NYK.

anyone else find the jumping a little slow when going for a block?

I got a 40.1 vertical measurement on a dunk with Griffin, the highest on i've seen so far 
nthat.gif

I'm gonna start the shoe thread some time later tonight once I figure out some more info about editing.

Last edited:
anyone else find the jumping a little slow when going for a block?

I got a 40.1 vertical measurement on a dunk with Griffin, the highest on i've seen so far :nthat:

I'm gonna start the shoe thread sometime later tonight once I figure out some more info about editing.

the jumping is wild slow again, whether going for a block or going for a layup when someone is about to block you. feels like the fix is in for the computer in either instance lol.

I made dmp XI's and columbia blue ix's and altitude xii's, and white/red & playoff xii's last night.

:smh: @ you dudes who put up low averages and still got a Nike contract.
They approached me after I put up 3-4 30 point games and had twitter buzzing heavy

:lol:

I AM THE FUTURE... What more can I say???!!!

I ain't eeeeem mad at it bruh
I'ma let you cook :lol:

I also don't like the menu interface on the main menu, but the pause screen setup is dope

so lucky I got drafted by the mavs, pick and pop with dirk is money :pimp: :pimp:
easily averaging 10apg

Nike Contract + Custom ID colors + New Orleans colors = :x :x :x :x :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Foamb game crazy

Last edited:
What position/skillset are your My Players?

My guy is a athletic SF... and he can't score unless its a uncontested layup/dunk 
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Is anyone having the same my career freezing problems? 2k better fix this problem fast cause I'm getting angry and ready to trade 2k13 for something else.

What position/skillset are your My Players?

My guy is a athletic SF... and he can't score unless its a uncontested layup/dunk 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
My 1st dude was a pass 1st PG...couldnt score to save his life. But it was fun.

Started another one as an All around PG, just want to up his lay ups and mid range and I should be dominating.

Ive never tried another position, I like calling plays and controlling the offense.

Back
Top Bottom