Official NBA 2k13 Thread

Reading all of this, getting me hyped. Might have to pick up a copy tonight. Make my Penny Hardaway type 6'6/7" PG.

Wish I could have two players though at the same time. Want to commerate my dude, Tim Duncan by making a similar player to play with.

Last edited:
Just did work against the Nuggets with that Felton/Amare pnr :smokin

Still need to find my shot online. I'm shooting over 55% across 3 games but thats because my inside game is good / finding cutters. And my shot with Melo is still smooth.

Sucks to miss wide open jumpshots :smh:

how do you edit sig styles for NBA players?
nerd.gif
?

collision detection is off.
lots of plays where the ball goes through defenders also some animation seem to playout regardless of whether or not a defender is there...may be an online only issue.
im still struggling to find my shot online (Nuggets).
2k servers are poor(nothing new here).
i feel like defense is more effective this go around in comparison to last year.

online league for xbox? :nerd:

GT. iMcNeilly

Putting it on my HD only worked for 3 games. It's a problem with 4GB Xbox's from what I read.

From Twitter:
Ronnie2K: Getting closer to an update on #NBA2K13 MyCAREER progression issue. Thank you for your patience.

8 games into the season, already the goat.

excuse the stats, that was before I hacked the matrix...

oh and i got him wearing the All Star white out Foam Pe's.

Last edited:
collision detection is off.
lots of plays where the ball goes through defenders also some animation seem to playout regardless of whether or not a defender is there...may be an online only issue.
im still struggling to find my shot online (Nuggets).
2k servers are poor(nothing new here).
i feel like defense is more effective this go around in comparison to last year.
online league for xbox? :nerd:
GT. iMcNeilly

The most frustrating thing about the collision detection is when you clearly have the spot on a driving ball handler and they go up for a lay up/dunk and you just glide backwards/ contest while repelling away from the person with the ball like two same charge magnets :lol:

Last edited:
iuno if its me but when u go to edit the player u cant edit their shoes... yea and the block/rebounding response is so slow. also that invisible bump out of bounds... also wish the freethrow system was different... and i wish it had a half time report with highlights of first half and other games scores... and why do some of the classic players have 2k kicks...

Playing online reminded me why I hate people who play cpu defense so much. While I'm working like hell on defense you just play off the ball and let the cpu do everything. These people need to stop playing online or learn how to play defense.

i've been having an issue rebounding. the training camp is so useful. if i can get my post game like i did in 2k11 ill be fine.

changing the iso motion/shot control is nice but i have a hard time trying to get guys off of me. i think im just gonna keep it at default.

Does anyone have an extra PS3 code for the All-Star DLC and willing to help me out? I goofed and forgot to preorder this the last minute.

SMFH just ran into Kobe cheeser who put up 45 on me. Working my *** off with iggy and I still couldn't stay in front of him.

Whats the highest dunk meter rating you guys have gotten?

I've gotten a 77 on the power scale, I barely get the vertical test for my dunks though

Back
Top Bottom