Official NBA 2k13 Thread

im surprised no one has mentioned the lack of key players on classic teams like kings and webber, dr. j, kareem, byron russell w/ the jazz, thunder dan and the suns..... its a lot of lil key players not on classic teams.

welp, i played my game last night. definitely a different experience. that whole right stick being shoot and dribble was driving me crazy, so i had to switch it. now the right stick is dribble and i'm back on using x as the shot button. it was just waaaaaay too big of an adjustment, i was doing all types of ******ed ish trying to learn it. its somewhat easier now.

myplayer has its good points and bad. its weird how twitter and the reporters and the commentators are all gassing me when i went 25th in the 1st round and i havent done hardly anything in the league yet. seems unrealistic. The fact that coach switches my position at every dead ball is mind boggling. I got picked up by the Grizz. I'm a 6'8 266 SF, I've played pg, sg, sf, pf, and c, in just about every game I've played in on some LBJ ****. That drives me crazy. I hate not being able to wear the shoes i want. I know for a fact when you arent signed to an apparel company, you can wear whatever shoes you want. Show me an NBA player anywhere that's wearing generic Payless kicks. smh fake.

Why is Hov....everywhere. come on son. I know you produced it, but why you gotta be such a narcissus? 2k is always looking for a gimmick it seems. like it's not about bball, but more about all that other corny junk they can pack in to the game.

so we dont have access to accessories in myplayer?

some shoes cant be modded?? weak.

As requested...Dynasty pack...

I thought the packaging on the game would've been that black imaging as well, but it was just the regular print.

Game's ******g awesome.

Am I the only one who rarely touches the other game modes or use classic teams?

I get my exhibitions on and then I start my season. Every year.

Depending on what Amazon says about my code, I might have an extra one regarding the PS3 version

Seriously considered not going to work today so I could play this game. It owns me.

MyCareer is so frustrating but so addicting...

Seriously considered not going to work today so I could play this game. It owns me.

MyCareer is so frustrating but so addicting...

I got drafted to the pistons and my team is horrible i might restart it tonight and try to get drafted to another team. I should have told him im not rebuilding **** in the interview

Last edited:
Anyone's score overlay disappear for the entire second half online? :x

Game is fun but is gonna take me a while to master all these controls, dunking is way too complicated I blew so many drives to the lane forgetting the right stick isn't used anymore to dunk :smh:

Also the A.I. plays more realistic to me, I played as Team USA vs the Dream Team and they attacked the paint ALL GAME

Last edited:
Anyone's score overlay disappear for the entire second half online? :x
Game is fun but is gonna take me a while to master all these controls, dunking is way too complicated I blew so many drives to the lane forgetting the right stick isn't used anymore to dunk :smh:
Also the A.I. plays more realistic to me, I played as Team USA vs the Dream Team and they attacked the paint ALL GAME

Happened to me awhile ago!

Great game with the WORSE menu system I have ever seen.

Plus those canned questions can't be skipped over with at the press conferences and interviews.

Oh and why do I have to create a myplayer login when I first turn the game on. Crazy annoying.

:lol:

Judging from what everyone says about this game, I just might have to cop. And I just bought FIFA. >:

I hate the new skill point system for my player
Yea especially with my guy being so bad right now.. Can't seem to rack up any kind of points... Not to mention simple things like a shooting sleeve and headbands cost points...

I did some reading up on it, and aparrently you get those gold coins from playing every game mode. You can run a bunch of exhibition games or run a season or play online and you get gold coins to spend on you My Player.

Game's ******g awesome.

Am I the only one who rarely touches the other game modes or use classic teams?

I get my exhibitions on and then I start my season. Every year.

All I play is My Player and Association. I might run an exhibition every now and then with my boys

also...no ERIC SNOW!!! come own!!!!!!

thank god for the pc and being able to edit recreate

I heard the PC version doesn't come out until the 10th? I can't wait to pick that version up.
I NEEEEEEED to convert this 2K stuff to TNT stuff and get real stadium lighting + Cybrefaces

Depending on what Amazon says about my code, I might have an extra one regarding the PS3 version

Yo fam, if it comes through, bless a brother :nerd:
I got my copy from gamestop

Last edited:
I did some reading up on it, and aparrently you get those gold coins from playing every game mode. You can run a bunch of exhibition games or run a season or play online and you get gold coins to spend on you My Player.
All I play is My Player and Association. I might run an exhibition every now and then with my boys
I heard the PC version doesn't come out until the 10th? I can't wait to pick that version up.
I NEEEEEEED to convert this 2K stuff to TNT stuff and get real stadium lighting + Cybrefaces
Yo fam, if it comes through, bless a brother
nerd.gif

have the pc version and some of last years mods work with this years... the hd jerseys work so far... ill try and see what else works

Yo fam, if it comes through, bless a brother :nerd:

have the pc version and some of last years mods work with this years... the hd jerseys work so far... ill try and see what else works

I checked modding way last night to see if any mods for 2K13 had dropped yet ( :lol: obviously it was too soon)

But they said the scoreboards work with 2k13 and the cyber faces can be converted

I played this last night and as amazing as the game is, I have a few gripes.

2.) Why is Jay EVERYWHERE in this game?? As if his executive producer title on the mains screen wasn't big enough, his music is EVERYWHERE throughout the game. 5 minutes after turning the game on I heard 4 different Jay-Z songs. And having his videos spliced with the matchups lineups was pretty damn annoying :rolleyes
2.) Justin Bieber is severly overpowered in this game. This kid is what..5'5"..5'6"...he shouldnt be lighing people up from the 3 point line like Larry Bird
3.) Why are people like Meek Mill in this game when there are people that can actually hoop like J.Cole?
4.) The Heat and Lakers are overpowered, especially the Heat. I literally saw Lebron stand still trying to draw a charge and magically was able to cause a steal, leading to turnover points.
5.) The tap X for fake pass feature is annoying as hell and ruined a number of my potential fast break points

Last edited:
Does the extra content code on the gamestop reciept and the one inside of the gamecase do the same thing? If so i have an extra

2.) Justin Bieber is severly overpowered in this game. This kid is what..5'5"..5'6"...he shouldnt be lighing people up from the 3 point line like Larry Bird

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Truth be told, you shouldn't even know that.

I definitely feel you about Jay being all over the game. When I first heard about it, I was pretty open to the idea, but seeing the execution, it looks stupid.

I played this last night and as amazing as the game is, I have a few gripes.

2.) Why is Jay EVERYWHERE in this game?? As if his executive producer title on the mains screen wasn't big enough, his music is EVERYWHERE throughout the game. 5 minutes after turning the game on I heard 4 different Jay-Z songs. And having his videos spliced with the matchups lineups was pretty damn annoying :rolleyes
3.) Why are people like Meek Mill in this game when there are people that can actually hoop like J.Cole?
4.) The Heat and Lakers are overpowered, especially the Heat. I literally saw Lebron stand still trying to draw a charge and magically was able to cause a steal, leading to turnover points.
5.) The tap X for fake pass feature is annoying as hell and ruined a number of my potential fast break points

meek is managed by roc nation....so it was prbly a easy extra check

Does the extra content code on the gamestop reciept and the one inside of the gamecase do the same thing? If so i have an extra

Where do you put the code in at??????????

Back
Top Bottom