Official NBA 2k13 Thread

Is there a "shoe" thread for 2K13 yet or is someone going to start one? I've messed with this more than the actual game so far. Made all the og colors of the penny's and gp so far (the neon yellow/volt gp 2's are by far my favorite!)

Played in the Rookie showcase... Showed out of them fools. ******* on em :x

26 points, 6 assists, 4 rebounds, 4 steals

Went to New Orleans with Davis and Rivers.

We about to be a problem :x
New Orleans big 3 :pimp:

Edit -

:x Press square + X + L2 and you'll throw a self oop off the backboard :x :x :x :x :x :pimp:

Last edited:
I'm terrible at customizing the shoes. I wish yall could post your ogs you made on 2k share

Depends if you liked 2K12. You'll like 2K13 better. If you hated 2K12, I'd test it out first.
It takes getting used to with new controls. But dribbling feels better. And for defense you can honestly see in the animations how they got better, and it feels/looks more life like.
If you turn it over.. And you don't have a man in front or running with the guy, chances are you are not catching up with him.
Still some glitches. Still has some lag at times.
But from the couple games I played it felt much better than 2K12.

I liked 2k12 but there was a bunch if little stuff that irritated me. I've come to accept that 2ks online will always be trash BUT that's because once I stopped playing online I've grown to like Myplayer the most. It's the only sports game I primarily play offline now. With that said it was the little ****. The game would lag offline, glitch offline, and I'd even play games where there would be no commentary, just music. I'll end up copping regardless just wondering. Good lookin man.

Sorry if this has been asked, but I'm in my player & wondering how I give myself like shooting sleeves, longer socks, and all the accessories?

just played two games online both, the scoreboard disappears!!!! :rolleyes, my oh my is kobe a god on this thing.
bout to start my player

Sorry if this has been asked, but I'm in my player & wondering how I give myself like shooting sleeves, longer socks, and all the accessories?
You have to go to the 2K home screen when you first start the game and be online and go to mystore and it brings up the black top, in the arena and entering the arena clothes/accessories. Buy which ever accessories you want and equip everything from the mycloest tab. Almost positive those are the right tabs, either way its that menu though.

Hate that I can't just use the shot stick solo for shooting, also got to hold R2.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
  @ "I Ain't No Joke" music video game intro

You have to go to the 2K home screen when you first start the game and be online and go to mystore and it brings up the black top, in the arena and entering the arena clothes/accessories. Buy which ever accessories you want and equip everything from the mycloest tab. Almost positive those are the right tabs, either way its that menu though.

I don't have live though, so am I out of luck?

I hate the new skill point system for my player
Yea especially with my guy being so bad right now.. Can't seem to rack up any kind of points... Not to mention simple things like a shooting sleeve and headbands cost points...

just played two games online both, the scoreboard disappears!!!! :rolleyes, my oh my is kobe a god on this thing.
bout to start my player

It happened to me too. It was a blow out loss so i was glad it disappeared :lol:

Amazon sent me the DLC code finally 8)

Played in the Rookie showcase... Showed out of them fools. ******* on em :x
26 points, 6 assists, 4 rebounds, 4 steals
Went to New Orleans with Davis and Rivers.
We about to be a problem :x
New Orleans big 3 :pimp:
Edit -
:x Press square + X + L2 and you'll throw a self oop off the backboard :x :x :x :x :x :pimp:
I just did it in game but I layed it up :lol: don't have enough bounce to pull anything major yet.

I don't have live though, so am I out of luck?
Man I think so, I tried to access my players closet offline and it tried to sign in and it wouldnt let me see or purchase anything. Hopefully 2K makes it available without being signed in.

EDIT: Finally starting :pimp:

Last edited:
played my first exhibition match just to test things out, man kobe's jumper is so much better than last year :x

Not playing this again until I get a patch fixing my player and association freezes. 2K you're better than that

can someone else confirm bestbuy giving away the codes coz im a rewardzone member i just dont know who to talk to and what i need to say. thanks. last 2k series i played was 2k5 lol
I spoke to one of the associates yesterday since my friend had the same question. Turns out when they ring you up, they give you the option of purchasing the DLC for $5. That looks to be the best choice if you missed the preorder

My coded worked perfectly fine. Ordered from bestbuy online and on PS3 if it matters

JR GAWD >>>>>

Where do you put in the pre-order DLC codes?

Anyone else having problems getting an online game started? It searched for about 5 minutes before I gave up. I'll try again this weekend, maybe more people will be playing.

Did what I always do every year with NBA 2K.

Rented it at Redbox.Will check it out for a day or 2 and see if it's worth copping.

Will probably cop when this drops to $39.99 in early November.If not the game will drop to that price for sure when Black Friday hits.

I just don't see the point of buying sports games or any game for retail anymore.

Especially when this current console generation is very close to being done.
Well for me. I dont play much games anymore. I buy 3 games a year at most. So its not like that $60 is going towards anything else bc other games just dont do it for me anymore. Dont have the time to run through adventure games

Well for me. I dont play much games anymore. I buy 3 games a year at most. So its not like that $60 is going towards anything else bc other games just dont do it for me anymore. Dont have the time to run through adventure games
:smokin

Back
Top Bottom