Official NBA 2k13 Thread

what happened to the shot stick? always used the shot stick. feels weird using triangle

can someone else confirm bestbuy giving away the codes coz im a rewardzone member i just dont know who to talk to and what i need to say. thanks. last 2k series i played was 2k5 lol

Amazon sent me the code for the all star content :pimp:

Email says for PS3 though...I ordered the 360 version...hope that's not a problem :lol:

Last edited:
I like the game a lot. But the only being able to use the '92 Dream Team in a quick game is beyond frustrating. There was never any indication this was the case prior to the game's release.

I was under the assumption you could import the team into an association just like the classic teams in past years. What a major letdown.

Did what I always do every year with NBA 2K.

Rented it at Redbox.Will check it out for a day or 2 and see if it's worth copping.

Will probably cop when this drops to $39.99 in early November.If not the game will drop to that price for sure when Black Friday hits.

I just don't see the point of buying sports games or any game for retail anymore.

Especially when this current console generation is very close to being done.

Just checked my e-mail and Amazon already sent me the code for All Star weekend DLC.

So those of you who pre-ordered from them should be getting it soon if you haven't already.
What was the title of the email? I preordered from amazon last wedsnesday and can't find anything in my email about the DLC code.
The title of the e-mail is "Your Amazon.com Promotional Code"

Glad you got your code Pablo; you might want to speak with an Amazon customer service rep about it being for the PS3 instead of the 360 though.

I got a glitch while playing the rising stars game.. The computer refuse to inbound the ball.. The refs didn't call 5 second Violation for not passing the ball.. I was forced to quit the game..

I got a glitch while playing the rising stars game.. The computer refuse to inbound the ball.. The refs didn't call 5 second Violation for not passing the ball.. I was forced to quit the game..

timeout would have worked.... i think

I'm going into quick match online and I'm only able to pick current teams but no classic teams. I'm using PS3 btw. Am I the only one having this problem?? Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Trade a few games i found around the crib ended up paying $21.63

Training camp is really good. Why DJ showing me how to flop though? :lol:

Just getting used to the play calling.

attacking the rim and not using the shot stick will takes some time just playing a few games against the computer

overall pretty good IMO :smokin

Last edited:
what exactly did you get when yall reserved a copy? I didnt cause I knew the game would have bugs and I didnt know if it was going to be good

I love the Coldplay game intro..

The real NBA needs to do an intro for it this year.

Also, can you make custom shoes for your my player? Or is that something you have to achieve?

Just checked my e-mail and Amazon already sent me the code for All Star weekend DLC.

So those of you who pre-ordered from them should be getting it soon if you haven't already.
What was the title of the email? I preordered from amazon last wedsnesday and can't find anything in my email about the DLC code.
The title of the e-mail is "Your Amazon.com Promotional Code"

Glad you got your code Pablo; you might want to speak with an Amazon customer service rep about it being for the PS3 instead of the 360 though.
Yeah Im going to send an email about it now

Back
Top Bottom