Official NBA 2k13 Thread

@thepointguy: Amazon usually sends codes for DLC by e-mail. You should be getting your code from them by tomorrow at the latest.

Okay cuz i didn't see the code in my package. I'll keep my eye out for that email. When did you pre-order? I did mine Aug. 28.

Last edited:

just picked up a copy from best buy without preordering but they still give you the all start code if you have a regular rewards zone

Anyone know when the Steam version will be out?
I remember had to wait a couple of weeks for 2k12 as well

Anyone know when the Steam version will be out?
I remember had to wait a couple of weeks for 2k12 as well

Nah, from what I read 2k12 was released at 1 PM EST release date.

Chris Manning said that direct downloads won't be available until the 16th.

Don't mind the slight delay. I just got Fifa 13 yesterday so I'll be occupied.

Last edited:
Really? I remember waiting before I bought it. Maybe it was just because I wanted to wait until the lockout was over

16th isn't bad at all. I'll just finish up the rest of my season then

Immediately went to gamestop after my midterm test this afternoon, returned some of my games and go $20 off :smokin

Can't wait to play

:stoneface: they got rid of the player highlights at the end of the game. Now you gotta see it through instant replay one by one if you want to :smh:

Last edited:
boooooo...they got rid of the dribbles and shots that are named after the players. now you just gotta look at the shots and try to figure out which one you want instead of choosing kobes fadeaway or something like that.

Just checked my e-mail and Amazon already sent me the code for All Star weekend DLC.

So those of you who pre-ordered from them should be getting it soon if you haven't already.

What was the title of the email? I preordered from amazon last wedsnesday and can't find anything in my email about the DLC code.

Back
Top Bottom