Official NBA 2k13 Thread

What has 2k changed about this game that makes it worth buying? I hated 2k12 and celeb teams and shoes aren't enough for me to cop this.

Gameplay from physics/dribbling/controls and how fluid it plays.

that avy though.. who's that :nerd:

tighter on ball defense...no more phantom catching up with someone on fast breaks...no more incredible closing time to get a block...no more turbo making you throw the ball 1000 feet in front of you....cut back on A LOT of cheesing... the cpu defense is a lot tighter out the box..... cpu actually moves when on offense instead of staring at the ball ......
yea still has the everyone kinda moves the same... as far as different size/height/position... also kinda seems like how they have sig. movement shot etc on offense... kinda wish the same applied on def. not to many times i saw it do anything like the infamous throwing of a chest pass to a player 2 ft in front of u. or the kinda stop/hesitate when trying to pass while moving... or the hit a open man for a spot up jumper and doesnt form/line up shot like previous where its like they arms would just push the ball to shoot a few other things cant think of right now

Any other compelling reasons to buy? 2k12 was the worst sports game ive ever played... well presented turd... choppiest most unsmooth/unrealistic **** ever

One of the worst 60 dollars ive spent n my life... srs

What has 2k changed about this game that makes it worth buying? I hated 2k12 and celeb teams and shoes aren't enough for me to cop this.

tighter on ball defense...no more phantom catching up with someone on fast breaks...no more incredible closing time to get a block...no more turbo making you throw the ball 1000 feet in front of you....cut back on A LOT of cheesing... the cpu defense is a lot tighter out the box..... cpu actually moves when on offense instead of staring at the ball ......

That aggravated me in 2K12. It was almost like a fast break was impossible to run. Glad they fixed it.

Last edited:
I went to Best Buy and Gamestop and neither had the PC version.

I'm about to hit the seven seas for this smh.

Last edited:
This game is just pissing me off, I can hit ZERO mid range *****, in 2k12 I dropped 34 in my rookie game EASY :smh:

This game is just pissing me off, I can hit ZERO mid range *****, in 2k12 I dropped 34 in my rookie game EASY
mean.gif
This is a bad thing ?

Relieved that I'm not the only when with the problem and that it may not be the console itself. Hopefully they fix it today with an update. :smh:

Real talk... This shoe creator thingy is BUNZ... I try to save some Under Armour joints I created and I keep getting this message saying "Brand Logos must be placed on top of all other components" or whatever... I've moved all the logos to the top already doe. Can anyone explain what that even means ???!!! :smh:

Also, how can I just give someone like Monta Ellis some "Space Jams"??? It seems as if no matter what colorway of shoe I select it always defaults to the team colors... Atleast last year I can change the color schemes of shoes in the Edit Player section. Now there's no option to even do that.

Someone help a sneakerhead video gamer out ASAP. TIA. :lol:

Besides that... This game is AMAZING. Dream Team Charles Barkley is a straight SAVAGE in this booch. :pimp:

whoa, i hope this myplayer glitch isnt an issue across the board, thats always my favorite mode. this is discerning.

anybody been able to find a legit direct download link for pc, or is it only going to be available the 16th?

i swear it's like 2k is encouraging piracy with this bs delay...

Yup, 16th is the day it comes out for digital download. What a joke.

Last edited:
for those trying to unload quick. amazon trade in is offering 18 and 13 for ps3 and 360 2k12s

also for those havent copped yet, best buy is offering 100% additional on there trade ins. trading in mw3 for $30 is def worth it before price plummets

Last edited:
Real talk... This shoe creator thingy is BUNZ... I try to save some Under Armour joints I created and I keep getting this message saying "Brand Logos must be placed on top of all other components" or whatever... I've moved all the logos to the top already doe. Can anyone explain what that even means ???!!!
mean.gif

Also, how can I just give someone like Monta Ellis some "Space Jams"??? It seems as if no matter what colorway of shoe I select it always defaults to the team colors... Atleast last year I can change the color schemes of shoes in the Edit Player section. Now there's no option to even do that.

Someone help a sneakerhead video gamer out ASAP. TIA.
laugh.gif

Besides that... This game is AMAZING. Dream Team Charles Barkley is a straight SAVAGE in this booch.
pimp.gif
You can give Monta Space Jams.  The shoe creator has a lot of kinks to figure out though http://www.operationsports.com/forums/nba-2k/581524-no-home-away-shoe-option-8.html

whoa, i hope this myplayer glitch isnt an issue across the board, thats always my favorite mode. this is discerning.

yep

think im gonna make a SG first then a big. Way easier to get the big nice quick.

:lol: at homie who got picked by the Suns at 13...sound like the same as last year 2k.

Last edited:
@nixonjames: I doubt the All Star DLC will be included in the downloadable version of 2k13

@thepointguy: Amazon usually sends codes for DLC by e-mail. You should be getting your code from them by tomorrow at the latest.

Back
Top Bottom