Official NBA 2k13 Thread

Why Bow Wow? and not Rick Ross, Birdman, or even that guy that wears the Uggs :lol:

Last edited:
When you play in Brooklyn, Jay-Z is on the sideline.. Lol, dope!
And sadly, it's Bow Wow in Miami
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 These easter eggs man 
laugh.gif

Probably been said in here or people dont care but the nba jerseys for your xbox avatar are up on xbox market place. Sadly no return of air jordan shoes. This year they have almost all the legends jerseys tho. Mj, magic, bird, ewing, philly barkley, iverson , orlando shaq, hakeem, mitch richmond, malone. Etc. they eve have mj olympic jersey. I know im dumb for spazzin out on avatar jerseys :lol:

i was sooo excited that this was made available for preorder on psn...

now i'm still waiting to dl it

i'm not 100% sure i'll get the asw content despite technically preordering

grrr

for anyone making the 'you shouldn't download' argument my ps3 is busted and i'd rather by 3+ games than spend $160 to fix it for a few months or buy a new console with next gen around the corner.

No Spike Lee court side in the Garden, but Vinny from Jersey Shore.

Wale Court side too?
roll.gif

I'm about to go pick this up, the controls were terrible imo playing in the demo...

For those who missed out on all star dlc dont worry im sure some asian seller will end up selling for cheap online a month after. Thats how i got my jordan avatar jersey from 2k11 and bonus sac and warriors team from 2k12

anybody elses DLC code not working?

anybody elses DLC code not working?
Yeah, me and 2 of my friends are having the same problem.

Time to delete the demo!

Hey so whats the deal with the DLC codes?

Are they not working cus game just came out or what? Should I wait to put in the code?

I guess I'll find out if I get the DLC content tomorrow

So have they spoke about this issue?

The Bullies :x

nate & mario bellini :x :x

rose , kd, russel , oly team jordan & magic :x:x:x:x

game is straight piff

got to gamestop at 11:30 got home at 12:14 played the game until 3 o clock :lol: ...... i can already tell nothing will get done at wk today :smh: :lol:

:lol: at these celebs at the game, wonder if Spike is at MSG.

Unfortunately I have 4 test between tomorrow and Thursday, but after work Thursday. This game will be mine.

Shoe Creator and Association is where I'll be.

Why Bow Wow? and not Rick Ross, Birdman, or even that guy that wears the Uggs :lol:

this. def shouldve been birdman and khaled in mia. or even weezy n mack maine. or that guy in the uggs for sure lol.

and that rich old guy that wears leather/crocodile everything...yea..he should be at every game.

does anybody know if you can trade in 2K12 for 2K13? i might have to add in another game or something for some store credit. or maybe i'll just wait until it's pre owned to cop it. i really don't have the dough to pay for full price

Be careful in My Career when you go to hit play next game, Play Next Key Game is the first option for some reason and there's no way to back out of it, simulated half my damn season and of course auto save was still on
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
. I cant be the only one seeing the super man glide to the rim weird animations? Dudes taking one step after getting a pass then going up for a dunk all in one motion
mean.gif
laugh.gif
 I almost did this a few times.

I was about 10 games into MyCareer with the Warriors, fired the game up after work yesterday and PS3 bricked, refused to play the game.
mean.gif

Had to restore it and start over. Got drafted to New Orleans, me Austin and Davis....
smokin.gif

Cpu doesnt do as many cheap things as they did last yr but its still tough. My player sucks rt now so Im getting absolutely lit up by every pg. Lin DESTROYED me.

i was sooo excited that this was made available for preorder on psn...

now i'm still waiting to dl it

i'm not 100% sure i'll get the asw content despite technically preordering

grrr

for anyone making the 'you shouldn't download' argument my ps3 is busted and i'd rather by 3+ games than spend $160 to fix it for a few months or buy a new console with next gen around the corner.
My PS3 is acting up now, and can't read/recognize the majority of my games.
frown.gif

I would've gone the download of PSN route if I didn't pre-order from Amazon to get the All Star Weekend DLC.

My PS3 is acting up now, and can't read/recognize the majority of my games.
frown.gif

I would've gone the download of PSN route if I didn't pre-order from Amazon to get the All Star Weekend DLC.
Considering it was a pre-order I just assumed the PSN route would include the ASW dlc but I'm feeling less and less confident in that...  Still haven't gotten the game and my entire afternoon/night is busy.   Damn that comedian life I'm free morning/midday and can't get my game on... guess it's back to replaying GTA3

Back
Top Bottom