Official NBA 2k13 Thread

Dropped 14 in the Showcase. Henson was :x Beal was :x. Dude's floater is unstoppable. I got picked up by 13th the Suns :smh::lol:

Last edited:
Dang this line is hella long... Quite a different crowd from the midnight FIFA release

There might be 3 white people in line here

my first game froze 16 seconds into the game 
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
roll.gif

Be careful in My Career when you go to hit play next game, Play Next Key Game is the first option for some reason and there's no way to back out of it, simulated half my damn season and of course auto save was still on :x :x :x. I cant be the only one seeing the super man glide to the rim weird animations? Dudes taking one step after getting a pass then going up for a dunk all in one motion :smh:

Last edited:
I bought mine from Gamefly for $40, free shipping and will be here tomorrow :pimp:
Hmmm....you got a link or something for that? GameFly free?
No it's not, but you can start off with a free 30 day trial. Too reap those rewards you have to be a level 3 member (12 months+ membership) and you get 10% off all used games + $5 off coupons each month.

I've been a member for over 2 years so I get 25% off, plus other rewards.

Hey so whats the deal with the DLC codes?

Are they not working cus game just came out or what? Should I wait to put in the code?

just found out they wont be releasing the game til friday over here in the philippines :smh: :smh: !@&$@%!%!%^&$!@(

i copped midnight tonight at gamestop.. thinking id be able to get the online for all star game, 3pt contest etc. but no go .. just for those who pre ordered smh.. #annoyinggggg

.. how can i get the code, if not.. where can i purchase it. thanks in adance :smokin

psn : koudieluv :smokin :smokin

.. i just got drafted to orlando.. not bad, not bad lol i guess

Back
Top Bottom