Official NBA 2k13 Thread

Where did you hear this?

Best Buy still had it available via preorder as of yesterday...as far as I saw. It said they would email you the code to access it the day the game drops

This is at the EB games across my house. Maybe because it's a small location? I'm going to call others in the area and see what they say.

walmart releases games at midnight  i'm thinking about going to scoop it up only thing is i have class all week and if i get it i might be tempted to skip class but nah i think i'm just gonna pick it up tonight that way i wont have to worry about looking for it later

Last edited:
was gonna get get it at Walmart at midnight but gonna trade in some games at best buy instead towards it tomorrow

:smokin :smokin

Where did you hear this?

Best Buy still had it available via preorder as of yesterday...as far as I saw. It said they would email you the code to access it the day the game drops

This is at the EB games across my house. Maybe because it's a small location? I'm going to call others in the area and see what they say.
Ahh true. Good luck tho. 

Last edited:
Gonna go pre order the game with my girl before monday night football and before GameStop closes. Called the guy at GameStop and he told me as long as I preorder the game before 9pm tonight, I can get the DLC tonight at the 12am launch! Yezzir

Gonna go pre order the game with my girl before monday night football and before GameStop closes. Called the guy at GameStop and he told me as long as I preorder the game before 9pm tonight, I can get the DLC tonight at the 12am launch! Yezzir

In person? someone suggested to me that here (Toronto/Canada) it may have only been an online thing.

heated, amazon's saying the pc download won't be available til the 16th but when i preordered it said id be able to download tonight at midnight. on the phone with them now to figure out what happened, and at the very least get a voucher or something...

*edit*

looks like 2k pushed the date back on em. they gave me a $5 credit for the inconvenience :rolleyes

oh well, total out of pocket on this game is now $7, can't be too mad..

Last edited:
I got my copy on saturday, I still have one preordered at GameStop. The plan is to buy the one I preordered, get the code and then return it the next day and get my money back. Would this work?
petty
indifferent.gif

What would you suggest, buy another copy?

these dudes at gamestop go me lowkey heated...

i called to see what the procedure was & dude talking come in at 9 & pay & then come back at 11 to get a # & then wait until 12:x

lame *** ****..... why cant i preorder & come to the store by 11:30 & be back home before 12:20 :smh:

debating on going up there & getting all my money back & just go to walmart at 12 all this extra ishhh is mighty lame imo

heated, amazon's saying the pc download won't be available til the 16th but when i preordered it said id be able to download tonight at midnight. on the phone with them now to figure out what happened, and at the very least get a voucher or something...
*edit*

sick.gif

hopefully the pirates in the bay area  shall have the leak for the pc version tomorrow

*edit*

:x
hopefully the pirates in the bay area  shall have the leak for the pc version tomorrow

Hopefully steam will have it up.

bad timing for this to come out, It's midterms week for me :smh:

I'd still be coping though, One game at a time :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom