Official NBA 2k13 Thread

Is it too late to do a pre-order at gamestop or some other place? I really want to get that all star DLC but i was being lazy and kept putting off doing the pre-order.

I'd be down to start a 360 league, don't know if most of the OGs even play anymore and it usually doesn't finish :lol: . We did get REALLY close the 1st year I believe 2K9 or 2K10. Will have to start on next Monday though as I'll be out of town this weekend and I need to get my XBL back. GT: Gator Boy 24

Absolutely terrible week for this to come out :frown:

So much school work... So much desire for procrastination

All those shoes are sick. But the Lunar South Beach Foams got me
roll.gif

It would be nice to run get my hands on this today. Going to preorder after work

Fifa and MNF can hold me over until Tuesday
glasses.gif

Tell me about it. I have 3 midterms this week so i might just wait till friday to pick it up.

I'm getting it tomorrow. But must resist the urge to play too much..

24 hours in advanced, I already know that is a failing course :lol:

So how does the whole create a shoe on the game and Nike makes it in real life work? :nerd:

I just preordered the game today. Sadly though, I will not play until thursday until some exams and assignments are taken care of.

everything about that game footage seems booty lol. it seems so choppy. the movements dont seem to flow well at all lollll everything, imo at least seems like the raw version of it. i'll wait til i get my xbox copy tomorrow, but just based off that vid, it doesnt look to great.

on a side note, i cant wait to get the game so i can put some mods in. mod the myplayer so i dont have to go through that whole first season as a bum. I'll max out every attribute and skill and buy everything so i can see all the rewards i can get, endorsements n such. i normally have two files, one where i play it straight, simulation games, then the other where i hack it and turn into neo from matrix on that joint.

Didn't know you had to pre-order the game 3 weeks in advance for the extra content. Now I got to wait....|I

Last edited:
Really? I thought you just had to buy it on the release date and the code would be inside the box.

No Kareem, Dr.J, and Cweb. |I

Last edited:
^ I did the same for Myplayer, hacked it to all 99. My player is too damn tedious for me otherwise.  I only play that mode

when i'm bored of association.

I just read that you can get a Tech for cursing at the ref through Kinect 
eek.gif

I tried to recreat Amare' Hyperposites

Didn't know you had to pre-order the game 3 weeks in advance for the extra content. Now I got to wait....
tired.gif
Where did you hear this?

Best Buy still had it available via preorder as of yesterday...as far as I saw. It said they would email you the code to access it the day the game drops

Last edited:
I got my copy on saturday, I still have one preordered at GameStop. The plan is to buy the one I preordered, get the code and then return it the next day and get my money back. Would this work?

Back
Top Bottom