Official NBA 2k13 Thread

I'm going to go the K-Mart route and get the $15 game card.
all kmarts?
nerd.gif
i think i'm gonna go that route to .. and i looked on the kmart website and it says  u can redeem the 15$ card online or in store so i'm pretty sure all kmarts but the offer ends on the 6th 

Last edited:

I think its only online tho..... i called Super K-Mart by me & no one knew about any $15 gc's or if they were releasing them at midnight :rolleyes

I'm gonna call back @ 10:15 when the night manager gets there

Last I remember it wasn't a giftcard but it was on the receipt. It's a $15 voucher for anything. I'm probably going to get a new headset.

I think its only online tho..... i called Super K-Mart by me & no one knew about any $15 gc's or if they were releasing them at midnight :rolleyes

I'm gonna call back @ 10:15 when the night manager gets there

Last I remember it wasn't a giftcard but it was on the receipt. It's a $15 voucher for anything. I'm probably going to get a new headset.

ahhh ok.......

Pre-order from Amazon shipped today and will be here tomorrow. :pimp: The price is $58.99 for some reason. But tax added on now in Cali sucks.

Last edited:
Yeah, that DLC issue I had most certainly has to do with location. Friend of mine pre-ordered his today and picked it up at midnight with his DLC. I'm going to try tomorrow and see if a location will sell it to me.

My first game was against my friend. I was the iverson 76ers and he was the payton/kemp sonics.

I dropped 44 with AI but he won by 6 or 7 :lol:.

Played a quick match online afterwards and it was the Lakers against my Knicks. Dwight was cheesing but I still managed to win by 10+.

Last edited:
My game keeps freezing after I play a second game of my player. Anyone else experiencing this?
I've seen a few people mention this.  I haven't played my player yet.

I'm having a problem with the passing.  Sometimes when I use icon passing to pass to the SG or C 

if I choose SG it goes to the C, and vice versa.  This happened to me in 2k12 also

Back
Top Bottom