Official NBA 2k13 Thread

Picking up my reserved copy after class tomorrow. Won't be able to play till sometime this week. It's midterm so I gotta wrap up a couple projects 1st.

How is Amazon delivering the DLC code? I thought they were gonna email the code once it's shipped or is the code gonna be in the package? UPS guy isn't gonna be here for 3-4 hours. >:

How is Amazon delivering the DLC code? I thought they were gonna email the code once it's shipped or is the code gonna be in the package? UPS guy isn't gonna be here for 3-4 hours.
mad.gif
Think it said 1-2 days when it's shipped, you should get the email

i kno...i need to fill some of this wk time with talk about the game until i can get back to it :lol:

the matter is that dudes don't have the game. I'm thinking about getting it by this summer... lol. I want to know if it's good . there are no screenshots up or anything.. my, my, my how these threads have changed.

i kno...i need to fill some of this wk time with talk about the game until i can get back to it :lol:

the matter is that dudes don't have the game. I'm thinking about getting it by this summer... lol. I want to know if it's good . there are no screenshots up or anything.. my, my, my how these threads have changed.

oh its def good..... all the bs glitches seem to have been fixed...even the cheesing... if you cherry pick & go for a dunk ive seen 4-5 point blank dunks miss....

Thought I was slick by not having to get out of bed to cop this. Bought it on PSN a few min ago but its not even available for download yet... :lol: @ me :smh: @ Sony

Anyone have any idea when it'll be available? Fiendin' over here

What has 2k changed about this game that makes it worth buying? I hated 2k12 and celeb teams and shoes aren't enough for me to cop this.

What has 2k changed about this game that makes it worth buying? I hated 2k12 and celeb teams and shoes aren't enough for me to cop this.

tighter on ball defense...no more phantom catching up with someone on fast breaks...no more incredible closing time to get a block...no more turbo making you throw the ball 1000 feet in front of you....cut back on A LOT of cheesing... the cpu defense is a lot tighter out the box..... cpu actually moves when on offense instead of staring at the ball ......

Last edited:
headed to gamestop to pick p my dynasty pack right now. cant wait to get home this evening.

anybody been able to find a legit direct download link for pc, or is it only going to be available the 16th?

i swear it's like 2k is encouraging piracy with this bs delay...

I'm not even going to look in this thread no more until i have my game..i couldnt get it last night...salty as hell right now :smh:

Gonna cop this after my lsat on saturday as a nice reward. Can't wait to play it already! All I could think about when trades n free agency were happening this off-season was how sick some teams are gonna be in 2k lol

headed to gamestop to pick p my dynasty pack right now. cant wait to get home this evening.

the big pack with the ball, headphones & book right?

post some pics when you get home freeze :nerd:

for sure. just got it, fresh out of the shipping box. i had a gift card from when i sold a bunch of stuff, so it only cost me $27. i'll be home after while, i'll load up a bunch of shots.

Back
Top Bottom