Official NBA 2k13 Thread

Just checked my e-mail and Amazon already sent me the code for All Star weekend DLC.

So those of you who pre-ordered from them should be getting it soon if you haven't already.

Just checked my e-mail and Amazon already sent me the code for All Star weekend DLC.

So those of you who pre-ordered from them should be getting it soon if you haven't already.
When did you pre-order and when is your game coming?

Maaaaaan call me crazy but this game is kinda underwhelming on and off the court. Excuse the cry baby type rant but :lol:

-Where can you turn off autosave?
-I have no idea how to put accessories on my player, once again maybe im a stooge and havent figured it out
-The weird/goofy animations where you go to block a shot and your player just does a side body press like he's coming off the ropes in the WWF
-Rebounding is horrid in the games i've played. Kings literally got 5 possessions off of one missed 3 that started the whole tip ball/ opponent superman jumping from 5 feet away to Randy Moss my whole team from a stand still.
-90% of the time the arena announcer in EVERY arena home or road, when somebody scores calls out MY players nickname over the PA system. That's on assists,fouls, scores, etc.
-The floater is GOD
-I can play perfect off ball D, anticipate the steal and when i got to make an attempt my player lunges the OPPOSITE direction from where the ball is coming :smh:
-The animations around the bucket are kinda weird, dudes drive to the hole get bumped to the right and in one step go up and tomahawk :x
-I have no idea how to boost my players attributes, once again maybe im just a stooge:lol:
Overall it's not bad might just take some getting use to (or a patch or two). Got drafted by Portland, signed with Nike and keep getting slandered on Social Media for having a 15+ night then 6 3 and 0 night. Does anybody know how to switch the controls back to 2K12 100%? Left trigger + stick allows you to jab step,pivot etc?
Got a few pics of dudes ghost riding the bench :lol:

anyone plan on ordering a custom shoe from the game?

also someone suggested a separate thread for the shoe creations, might be necessary once more people get 

the game and get hooked on it.

Last edited:
anyone plan on ordering a custom shoe from the game?
also someone suggested a separate thread for the shoe creations, might be necessary once more people get 
the game and gets hooked on it.

possibly, cuz I know I'm going ham when i get home tonight.

how do we upload pix of the shoes we make though, besides just taking pix of the tv screen lol or is that just what guys are doing?

Last edited:

When did you pre-order and when is your game coming?
I pre-ordered a while ago.

I have an US mailbox address that I have Amazon ship my games to, then I have the game mailed here to the Bahamas.

The game is probably already at that US address and hopefully I'll have the game by Saturday or next week the latest.

Not a lot of places over here sell current PS3 games and the prices are
sick.gif

One PS3 game here can cost anywhere from $100 - $120 especially if it's a recently released game. That's why I get the majority of my games from Amazon.

I know you said you ordered the game today; in the past Amazon has honored their pre-order promotions even if you didn't technically pre-order. If the pre-order promotion was still listed when you bought the game they should still give it to you.

Just checked Amazon and All Star DLC is no longer available.

oh its def good..... all the bs glitches seem to have been fixed...even the cheesing... if you cherry pick & go for a dunk ive seen 4-5 point blank dunks miss....

So its a 9 outta 10... Okay, Idk what a cherry pick means but 4 to 5 dunks being missed... Throughout the game, I'm assuming?

Damn $100-120
sick.gif
 About that life, I am not.

Yeah the promotion was still listed and the button still said "pre-order" and not add to cart.

Doing it minutes before it hit 12est was risky though
laugh.gif

oh its def good..... all the bs glitches seem to have been fixed...even the cheesing... if you cherry pick & go for a dunk ive seen 4-5 point blank dunks miss....

So its a 9 outta 10... Okay, Idk what a cherry pick means but 4 to 5 dunks being missed... Throughout the game, I'm assuming?

Cherry pick is when you have someone on the other side of the court waiting to get an easy basket while the rest on the team is playing defense on the other side

I wonder since I pre-ordered for the 360 if I can pick it up for the PS3 and it be no problem?

I paid about 40 on it last time I went in from selling some old games to them.. it should be no problem, right?

Back
Top Bottom