Official NBA 2k13 Thread

so last night i played this dude bulls vs memphis & he didnt play a lick of defense with rudy gay he stayed on the 3 point line all game & cherry piked for dunks ALL GAME

i got on the mic & said

stop cherry picking 7 hoop straight up b^&*( & fam said it the only way he knows

i hate lame *** dudes who can run straight up ....gotta use some cheesing move to stay even & stiill lose

staying on one side cherry picking

trying to get charge calls miles away from the paint

Hold the ball. If you can't score, get a shot clock violation.

what?

If you are late in a possession and don't have an open shot don't just throw the ball up take the violation so he has to inbound the ball. if he is cherry picking he cant be playing defense so move the ball and get an open shooter or something going to the basket.

Not towards you but everything that people complain that people cheese about can be easily side stepped. If he is taking charges in the back court use two people to bring the ball up he cant control two people at the same damn time easy 5 on 4.

for those of you playing on PC, what is your setup? I haven't gotten the game yet, but I was leaning towards the PC version because of these mods. I know I definitely need an upgraded graphics card, just not sure which to get, right now my processor is an Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5300 @ 2.60GHZ, should I upgrade the processor too? any recommendations for a good graphics card that isnt going to cost me $400 but will still allow the game to run fluidly?

If you are late in a possession and don't have an open shot don't just throw the ball up take the violation so he has to inbound the ball. if he is cherry picking he cant be playing defense so move the ball and get an open shooter or something going to the basket.

Not towards you but everything that people complain that people cheese about can be easily side stepped. If he is taking charges in the back court use two people to bring the ball up he cant control two people at the same damn time easy 5 on 4.

THIS! If theyre cheesers then they probably have a lot of holes in their game. You just have to find them and exploit them. I never cared if theyre not playin on ball D either, seems like the person theyre guarding normally gets open more frequently any way. The way i play defense changes, depending on the team. If im using the celtics or clippers, i guard the pg then roam a little, then switch to the person who's guarding the ball or sometimes whoever is in a good position to make a play. If he's a cheeser and just bull doses to the rim every time, ill try helping off a non shooter or big. It all really depends the teams and how he plays

now i know how it feels to be a Rocket. first game being promoted to the starting lineup i was balling hit the steal button twice and threw up a half court shot and get benched. still ended up with good mins and numbers but took the L talked some smack in the post game interview and after i find out i get demoted back to the bench. i complain about ol dude and now im still riding the bench.

Nice to see mods coming out already
pimp.gif
so yall telling me that they got black griffin lookin like a albino this year... smh nice mods though

I go in the GM office and speak up for Shannnon Brown playing more minutes, guess who spot he take :stoneface:

My 18, 6 and 5 straight to the bench.

got drafted by POR as a 6 ft 3 PG, 2nd game against OKC coach puts me in 20 minutes at PF! guarding ibaka for  mins and KD for 15, yeah got torched

I go in the GM office and speak up for Shannnon Brown playing more minutes, guess who spot he take :stoneface:

My 18, 6 and 5 straight to the bench.

:lol: I did the same thing for Nate Robinson on the Bulls (on my PC myplayer)... Dude took my starting position :smh:
Tried to help my dude out so he would get mor time on the floor with me, and he ended up taking my time

laugh.gif
I did the same thing for Nate Robinson on the Bulls (on my PC myplayer)... Dude took my starting position
mean.gif

Tried to help my dude out so he would get mor time on the floor with me, and he ended up taking my time
sounds like the way to go is to straight player hate on teammates with your same position lol

:lol: I did the same thing for Nate Robinson on the Bulls (on my PC myplayer)... Dude took my starting position :smh:

How until you got your spot back?

The freezing after games on MyCareer is killin' me. I just want to live out my hoop dreams, NBA 2K... ******g dream crushers. >D

How until you got your spot back?

I still don't have it back yet. And D.Rose is INJURED fam :lol:
**** is crazy, they got Robinson running the 1 and Henrich at the 2. I'm riding that pine :smh:

I'm going to do exactly what Eyedea said though, I'm getting him traded so I can have my spot back :rofl:

so dudes at gamestop wont give me the all star code because it was a preorder thing only. **** out of here. so where are all the non used codes going? **** them. ill wait til black friday when 2k13 is 30 bucks then...

all star content is stupid.. what real basket ball fan wanna play some damn guitar hero game on a mode for a basket ball dunk contest... bring back live 06 dunk contest

all star content is stupid.. what real basket ball fan wanna play some damn guitar hero game on a mode for a basket ball dunk contest... bring back live 06 dunk contest

Back
Top Bottom