Official NBA 2k13 Thread

lol ive yet to score 10 points in a game, mike conley is a damn ball hogg!

ive gone to management about a trade twice already, on the 3rd time he had enough of what i had to say.. lol

Seems like less dudes are quitting during the teamup. 

Me and my Orlando squad just mopped the heat squad we faced by 30.

Has anyone used Allen Iverson? dude is a beast and his handles are crazy.

BTW I'm a fan of Jay-z but I'm I the only person that is a little tired of Jay-z I men with the pregame thing and the menu music ?

Last edited:
got drafted mid 1st round by the Mavericks - already got the starting job at SF and had the choice between signing with Nike and Jordan :smokin :smokin

my team is awful though, before I got the starting job they would put me in late in 1st quarter and we'd already be down 15+ points :rolleyes

Not feeling this game yet...I guess thats probably due to all the hype before the release.

offensive rebounding of cpu
sick.gif
mean.gif
It's ******g ******ed man

Smoove mentioned there would be some sort of 1st pick cheese where you end up on the same team as AD and rivers. I wonder how many tries it took him :lol:

You can literally average 10 steals a game with Chris Paul.  The pick pocket signature is OD 
laugh.gif

had 4 within 3 minutes

Last edited:
You can literally average 10 steals a game with Chris Paul.  The pick pocket signature is OD :lol:
had 4 within 3 minutes

Yeah, and players STILL don't get punished for continuously reaching... CP3 can swipe at someone and not the ball 32803208 times and still not get called for the foul.

NBA 2K11 is the GOAT 2K.

damn 2k did the faces for the console dirty. :stoneface: PC mods always come through with the accurate faces.

I was looking at the add ons for this game on live and see platinum, blue diamond, and gold jewelry add ons for ridiculous amount of points. What is this garbage for? :lol:

I have a PS3 and every time I go down the court the substitution menu pops up randomly and I have to hit "O" to click off of it...

Am I hitting a button wrong my accident???

JM

Might be your controller then. Is it old?

I was rolling with the same controller from 2008 and it would do this all the time on 2k12.

The dpad options would be triggered by the left anolog stick whenever I was playing. 

Might be your controller then. Is it old?

I was rolling with the same controller from 2008 and it would do this all the time on 2k12.

The dpad options would be triggered by the left anolog stick whenever I was playing. 

That is what is happening...obviously you got a new controller and the issue went away?

JM

Back
Top Bottom