Official NBA 2k13 Thread

so dudes at gamestop wont give me the all star code because it was a preorder thing only. **** out of here. so where are all the non used codes going? **** them. ill wait til black friday when 2k13 is 30 bucks then...
try best buy, they will usually give codes to anyone who buys the same week of release

gamestop is a terrible terrible place

Prime: they def crapping on you. :lol:

I just went to the office and threw my man's under the bus. Told home he's holding me back from being a star. Hopefully they don't trade that fool.

Do the players / press conference reporters still wear that same crappy brown suit? :lol:

Last edited:
Do the players / press conference reporters still wear that same crappy brown suit?
laugh.gif
or maybe they will pull a kupchak and trade him for someone better for you to team with
Prime: they def crapping on you.
laugh.gif

I just went to the office and threw my man's under the bus. Told home he's holding me back from being a star. Hopefully they don't trade that fool.
think you can buy new suits and gear with your VC this year

:lol: I did the same thing for Nate Robinson on the Bulls (on my PC myplayer)... Dude took my starting position :smh:
Tried to help my dude out so he would get mor time on the floor with me, and he ended up taking my time

How until you got your spot back?

I still don't have it back yet. And D.Rose is INJURED fam :lol:
**** is crazy, they got Robinson running the 1 and Henrich at the 2. I'm riding that pine :smh:

I'm going to do exactly what Eyedea said though, I'm getting him traded so I can have my spot back :rofl:

son...he's injured on my game too. out with torn ligs in his hand.....almost like he's meant to get hurt. like it's fate...

The freezing after games on MyCareer is killin' me. I just want to live out my hoop dreams, NBA 2K... ******g dream crushers.
grin.gif
I feel you bro. I've been waiting for the patch to come out, they really need to hurry up.

Does anyone have the new controls down?

I usually use the right stick to dunk so it feels weird holding the directional + turbo + right stick + modifier. I know it's just one more trigger to pull but my fingers are so confused

:lol: I did the same thing for Nate Robinson on the Bulls (on my PC myplayer)... Dude took my starting position :smh:
Tried to help my dude out so he would get mor time on the floor with me, and he ended up taking my time

How until you got your spot back?

I still don't have it back yet. And D.Rose is INJURED fam :lol:
**** is crazy, they got Robinson running the 1 and Henrich at the 2. I'm riding that pine :smh:

I'm going to do exactly what Eyedea said though, I'm getting him traded so I can have my spot back :rofl:

son...he's injured on my game too. out with torn ligs in his hand.....almost like he's meant to get hurt. like it's fate...

I'm not even mad that he is on my game though, that just means more PT for me. :lol:

I just played 2 games and I got my starting position back (finally)
It would be nice for them to put him at the 2 and let me run the 1 full time

My free day is being taken hostage by this game

Edit -

We just got Danny Granger in a trade for Deng and the 2014 1st round pick :x
We're getting a ring, no doubt about it

Last edited:
Bought the game last night and its great.

The control are pretty easy to adjust to with practice. Only thing I struggle with is the Step back J tho.

I also thought I would like the soundtrack more but hearing Mercy and We Major with super edits.. Im like :x. Wish I could change that.

anyone know where i can put some pads or sleeves or something on myplayer, got my dude looking plain out there

Bought the game last night and its great.
The control are pretty easy to adjust to with practice. Only thing I struggle with is the Step back J tho.
I also thought I would like the soundtrack more but hearing Mercy and We Major with super edits.. Im like :x. Wish I could change that.

"drop it to the WAAAAATTT!!!......................................

SAY YE, SAY YE, don't we do this everyday. work them long nights til the.....

oo ooo oo ok, lamborghini mercy."

:lol:

anyone know where i can put some pads or sleeves or something on myplayer, got my dude looking plain out there

Buy them in the My Player store, then add them to his "game day" outfitting. Then when you go to myCareer it will be on him

PC version has no my Player closet, so my dude goes to talk to the GM with a white tee, blue pants, an arm sleeve, wrist bands, and finger sleeves on like he just left practice and threw his clothes on over his practice uniform.

so dudes at gamestop wont give me the all star code because it was a preorder thing only. **** out of here. so where are all the non used codes going? **** them. ill wait til black friday when 2k13 is 30 bucks then...

You cant get mad. That was the whole point of pre-ordering the content. All you had to do was put down $5 for pre-order and you would have gotten it

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Plus its printed on the reciept when you purchase the game. Its not like its a card they have behind the counter.

Soundtrack is unbearable with all the censors
mean.gif

Once you do all the practice drills, game is much better. Still forget some of the controls once in a game but that comes with time. My defense is still bad tho, especially rebounding. Not going to start mycareer till the update releases.

Last edited:
Played with shoe creator. Making a shoe is hard then I though but editing shoes is great. Hate my two of my favs have very like options (AJ5 and 8) but I made an Aqua colorway with the Command Forces. I want my dude on strictly 80s/90s shoe game.

Gameplay, I've noticed players seem more ground, less sliding with leads to more control. I haven't been flying sideline to sideline after being picked.

Btw, PC getting shafted. No MyTeam, MyCloset, VC, or ASW. :x

Yep. I don't know why they don't show PC players any love. They could do so much with the PC version... PC's have the potential to be so much more powerful with better customization options.

But 2K sports doesn't care about that.

I love how Bethesda games embraces PC users because they know about the Modding community and how PC users are die hard fans of the games that support them.

2K needs to show some love to the guys who want to play basketball on their PC's.

Its already bad enough there's no Madden or any Forza on PC's.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom