Official NBA 2k13 Thread

Yup. Amazon had them for $30 one weekend and I jumped on it.

I'd be going up for a wide open dunk and the camera angle menu would pop up. :x

Smoove mentioned there would be some sort of 1st pick cheese where you end up on the same team as AD and rivers. I wonder how many tries it took him :lol:

I got drafted to the Hornets (PS3) with them too.
Going to the hornets isn't hard. Its just random

my player is rated 80 by season coming to close, i play for the bucks. just had a key game against melo. lets just say he served me a rookie spanking that i cant wait to repay next season.

this game is FUN

Anyone been playing MyTeam at all? If so, are you guys getting actual players in your boosters or just attribute boosts?

So far loving this game, got drafted 15th to the bucks, signed with Jordan brand. Anyone trying to play on ps3, not that good so don't expect much.

So far loving this game, got drafted 15th to the bucks, signed with Jordan brand. Anyone trying to play on ps3, not that good so don't expect much.

ill run been tryna do a historic team match since day 1 psn bluedeniro

for those of you playing on PC, what is your setup? I haven't gotten the game yet, but I was leaning towards the PC version because of these mods. I know I definitely need an upgraded graphics card, just not sure which to get, right now my processor is an Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5300 @ 2.60GHZ, should I upgrade the processor too? any recommendations for a good graphics card that isnt going to cost me $400 but will still allow the game to run fluidly?

can anybody help me with this?

So im balling with Ronnie2k and LD. (creators of 2k)

Dude sucks :lol:

But he's really chill and lay back dude

Add me if you wanna play

Spectacular XP

Last edited:
for those of you playing on PC, what is your setup? I haven't gotten the game yet, but I was leaning towards the PC version because of these mods. I know I definitely need an upgraded graphics card, just not sure which to get, right now my processor is an Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5300 @ 2.60GHZ, should I upgrade the processor too? any recommendations for a good graphics card that isnt going to cost me $400 but will still allow the game to run fluidly?

http://www.gameinfocenter.com/pc-games/system-requirements/NBA-2K13.html

Btw, PC getting shafted. No MyTeam, MyCloset, VC, or ASW. :x

NO VC points is a godsend. All the gear is unlocked. Why is that bad?

No jaggies :smokin

No VC points and all the gear being unlocked is definitely one of the best parts of the PC My Player experience.

You can still customize shoes, but you can't create your own (which is still fine by me)

love it. rebounding is impossible though in mycareer

I was obsessed with winning the 3pt contest. it took me like 2 hours.

dunk contest will be next..its better than the real thing. i prefer the guitar hero cuz live 05/06 was way too difficult

love it. rebounding is impossible though in mycareer
I was obsessed with winning the 3pt contest. it took me like 2 hours.
dunk contest will be next..its better than the real thing. i prefer the guitar hero cuz live 05/06 was way too difficult

whaa my player is grabbing 4-5 rebs at the PG position and i aint even upgrade my rebounding attributes yet

I've just been hitting training camp heavy. Just curious, are there actual people here who know pretty much all the moves on offense off memory? :lol:

Also working on setting up my custom arena sounds with my own music.

http://www.gameinfocenter.com/pc-games/system-requirements/NBA-2K13.html

Btw, PC getting shafted. No MyTeam, MyCloset, VC, or ASW. :x

NO VC points is a godsend. All the gear is unlocked. Why is that bad?

No jaggies :smokin

No VC points and all the gear being unlocked is definitely one of the best parts of the PC My Player experience.

You can still customize shoes, but you can't create your own (which is still fine by me)

Never said it was a bad thing. I was just pointing out new features that the PC version won't have.

I have a PS3 and every time I go down the court the substitution menu pops up randomly and I have to hit "O" to click off of it...
Am I hitting a button wrong my accident???
JM

jmadidas posting a non shoe related post :lol:

ive seen it all now lol

Ronnie2k told me and my party last night the only reason its being push back because people are still having minor problems with their game. The freezing, the codes not working etc etc.

I have a PS3 and every time I go down the court the substitution menu pops up randomly and I have to hit "O" to click off of it...
Am I hitting a button wrong my accident???
JM

jmadidas posting a non shoe related post :lol:

ive seen it all now lol

lol this game must be GOAT to bring he out of his element

he has helped out many of times with shoe info so it's only right we help him out when he needs it.

it has not happen to me, it's either a glitch or you hit the down button on the d-pad (brings up the sub. menu) by accident.

This dude Derrick Rose has been injured for 2 months in my MyCareer season... This dude ain't ever coming back :smh:

Oh well :pimp:

And on my PS3 MyCareer, I got traded from the Hornets to the Jazz :x

Last edited:
Yeah I've seen the system requirements, I'm just not that computer savvy when it comes to gaming, when I look on tigerdirect or newegg I just see graphic cards and prices I have know idea what Shader Model 3.0 support with 512 Ram (Nvidia(R) Geforce(R) 8800 GT means. I was hoping someone could just recommend some graphics cards

Yeah I've seen the system requirements, I'm just not that computer savvy when it comes to gaming, when I look on tigerdirect or newegg I just see graphic cards and prices I have know idea what Shader Model 3.0 support with 512 Ram (Nvidia(R) Geforce(R) 8800 GT means. I was hoping someone could just recommend some graphics cards

Well, lets start off from the basics. How much are you looking to spend?

Well, lets start off from the basics. How much are you looking to spend?

I'd say anywhere from $100-$250. I played 2k12 on my PC and it was mad choppy and slow, I don't necessarily need the best card out there, just something that will allow me to play the game at a normal speed.

Back
Top Bottom