Official NBA 2k13 Thread

Any of you guys still on the bench after an extended period of time?

I used to hate how they would promote you to starter with the quickness

Im trying to get this BALL CONTROL and ISOMOTION down to a science. True handles is when you can pull the actual dribble move you have planned instead of just goin YOLO with the right stick. Here's 40 behind the back dribbles in a row. Im trying to do 40 between the legs dribbles in a row but its tough because of how many different animations get trigged with the right stick.

thats not hard at all. only problem i have with dribbling is when you spin into someone, you automatically lose the ball. that **** is annoying. also, kickballs. everything is a ******g kickball smh

YOOOO! New to this thread but I figured NT would have a 2k13 thread. I just have to know

HAS ANYBODY BEAT THE CPU ON THE HALL OF FAME DIFFICULTY?!?!?

Seriously, either I SUCK MAJORLY (probably true at this point) or the Hall of Fame difficulty makes every player on the CPU's team an actual Hall of Fame skilled player. ITS INSANE.

My team literally cant keep anybody out of the lane, cant get a rebound at all, and the CPU makes EVERY shot they take. My players even miss wide open dunks, is that just normal for 2k13?

Damn I was a master of all on 2k11, skipped 2k12 because it sucked but, 2k13 got me feeling like i wanna punch a hole in my TV...

Online I can beat any team except the flipping Clippers.
I've beat the Heat, Thunder, Lakers

but the only team I've lose to is the Clippers. They made them too raw. Butler, Paul, Blake are Gods >:

I can't complain, Ive been using the Nets and oooweee Hov made sure they wouldn't suck lol

I'm down to play on 360

@Lejohn Brames

^ never understood why people play on hall of fame when they get the game... i guess im a scrub and start at all star and work my way up but i like to perfect the controls first... feels weird not copping 2k on release day... this is the first year where i didnt cop on release day and holding out until black friday :lol:

Why feel the need to play on HOF?

^ never understood why people play on hall of fame when they get the game... i guess im a scrub and start at all star and work my way up but i like to perfect the controls first... feels weird not copping 2k on release day... this is the first year where i didnt cop on release day and holding out until black friday :lol:

I've been playing NBA 2K since Iverson's 1st cover on the Dreamcast, I've always put it on Hall of Fame as soon I play the game. Something about winning on any level other than Hall of Fame makes me feel like I'm cheating because there is a harder level but this year HOF really means HOF I got beat by the damn Hornets, Kings, Magic, and Cavs by 30 each game. Every missed shot turns into a fastbreak lay up for the CPU, every missed CPU shot (if they decide to miss 1 out of 100 shots) turns into an offensive rebound even though I have 4 players in the paint to their one 6 foot guard :smh:

I understand its supposed to be hard but DAMN this is just plain unfair. Guess I should get alot better if I want to lose by under 10. Still wanna know has anybody beat the CPU on HOF?

just bought this the other day and man I suck. Last 2k I bought was 2k11 and I feel like this is a completely different game. Any tips on how to get points for myplayer? I usually average less than 100 points a game and I come off the bench.
play the other modes... You get like 400+ each exhibition/MyTeam game you win

another tip if you're just starting MyTeam is to cop Harrison Barnes (he's like 650 VC points).. he's definitely a steal. Austin Rivers is a good deal too if you need a SG but he's streaky as hell

I get about 250 each game. Anyway to get more per exhibition game?

Why feel the need to play on HOF?

i know in 2k12 there were achievements that you had to play on hof to get. i dunno about this game.

i really hope they fixed the terrible quirks of myplayer this year.

it would always say i led the league in assists as a team with 80.1 assists per game lol also i would never be eligible for the scoring title for some reason.

also last years my player teams would fire a coach and sign a coach for a month then fire him and rehire the previous coach :lol:

Just hit a game winning three with Jordan over kobe. 
pimp.gif

They might as well rate Carmelo 99 in this game. ******g hate him, can't stop him.

Clippers will probably be my new team after using the Celtics for years. But man Chauncey Billups can't shoot for ****, I don't know if it's him missing a lot of the season or he just doesn't shoot a high percentage.

Am I the only one who gets interrupted by the quick substitution option while running a play? gets me so mad. how do i fix this? and it seems to only happen when im playing alone.

My brother uses the **** out of the off the backboard self alley-oop with the Thunder. He put Perry Jones in at center against Joakim Noah and would just go by him and do it over and over again :smh:

Did they take out the shot meter in practice mode? I like having that to tell you if a player's release is on or not.

I suck or just my movements is slowed
pimp.gif

Got to starter by the playoffs.  Started the season starting then moved to 6th man (prolly better with my speed/quickness/stamina).  Also do you have to play as the PG to get the play diagrams because I feel like I remember that being the case in 2k11 but it's been a while ago and I dunno.  Either way, I wonder cuz nothing I do in presentation is seeming to make a difference in mycareer. :/

How do you shoot jumpers with DRose? i can always score getting to the Basket, but cant make a wide open jumper to save my life

They might as well rate Carmelo 99 in this game. ******g hate him, can't stop him.

Clippers will probably be my new team after using the Celtics for years. But man Chauncey Billups can't shoot for ****, I don't know if it's him missing a lot of the season or he just doesn't shoot a high percentage.

Wait until you face Kenneth Faried and his unstoppable tip dunks :lol:

Back
Top Bottom