Official NBA 2k13 Thread

is anybody havin problems with association and My Career. after each first game it just freezes

Playing on any mode other than HOF is extremely cheap. No challenge at all. HOF has the best balance

Does anyone know if they'll update the shoes like they did last year as they release? They should! I asked Ronnie2k but no response

Did they take out the shot meter in practice mode? I like having that to tell you if a player's release is on or not.
Options-Game Settings-Presentation-Turn "Shot Feedback" On

Gives you your release timing, grades your shot quality, tells you if the shot was in that players' range, and whether or not it was contested well. You can play games with this on, too.

Last edited:
^ I read that 2k is planning a patch to fix the problem with those consoles, don't know when it will be out though
[table][tr][td]
#NBA2K13 MyCAREER patch has been submitted. Usually takes 10-14 days as long as it doesn't get bounced back but working with MS to speed up
[/td][/tr][/table]
that was on the 5th ^

Last edited:
They need to tone down the effectiveness of the floater in this game. Teams will literally shoot 100% using that cheap *** shot

yeah that floater, it's super effective

basically any shot off a move like pick and roll, passing out of the double team, not matter who

the recipient of the pass is it's like the accuracy is 90%

Last edited:
Right Stick ^^

Going towards the basket hold LT and pull the right stick away from the basket

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom