Official NBA 2k13 Thread

Having the same f'n problem with CPU grabbing mad offensive boards. Even with the box out. JaVale floated thru 3 Mavs (Dirk, Mayo, Brand) and snagged mad boards.

Floated thru...not over.

:smh: :smh:

Wait a minute .. 2k has a flop button?

Yeah, same button you tap for a charge. But I believe you hit it twice and hold, or something along those lines. Should be in the booklet, my friends try that **** all game to get calls.

EDIT: That reminds me, I hardly see charges called in this game. Always blocking fouls.

Last edited:
Damn. :lol:

I don't have the game yet (waiting for PC) but I just read about it. I would imagine a patch somewhere in the future to remove it though ..

Why the hell does run plays never work.... I have it turned on... But for MyCareer, it doesn't show up at all.. The diagrams are on as well

I figured out the floater, its cuz I was holding down turbo so it made it into a lay up rather than a floater
been tryna figure this out all day..how do you do it?
nerd.gif
when you're dribbling by the FT line instead of hold LT+RS to whatever direction for a lay up, hold LT+RS away from the basket. Do this right around the free throw line

Why the hell does run plays never work.... I have it turned on... But for MyCareer, it doesn't show up at all.. The diagrams are on as well
You have to go into Presentation and turn on Play art every game...Also, they will not call plays you will have to call each one manually. Hopefully this gets patched.

You have to go into Presentation and turn on Play art every game...Also, they will not call plays you will have to call each one manually. Hopefully this gets patched.

Sigh... Even then when I turn on the play art there are no plays... I basically just run around.. Sucks because running plays made it much more fun.

Are you a PG? I havent tried any other positions but I think I heard you can only call plays if you're a PG. Even then you have to call every play manually, the only play they ever call for me is Pick n Roll.

Are you a PG? I havent tried any other positions but I think I heard you can only call plays if you're a PG. Even then you have to call every play manually, the only play they ever call for me is Pick n Roll.

I'm a SG... But even in 2K11, plays were run with play art as the PG made the call... This year it's nothing.

How are they gonna add a flop button, the year they start fining people for flops???

Flopping is going to be the same in the NBA, 5k isn't a thing to an NBA player lol.

True. They also said, was if after 5 times, they were going to do suspend the player.

Somewhere Vlade Divac is laughing is *** off. Across, the street, Jeff Van Gundy is dancing is *** off.

Blazers, what are YOUR thoughts on the game?
My opinion of 2K13, in not so many words--overrated. Gameplay wise, the game feels completely different than 12, but that's not to say it plays better. There's just as many, if not more things than last year that need to be addressed and fixed.

The Dallas Mavericks in this game are beyond garbage. How does their bench consist of 1 PF and 6 SG's???!!! They need to update that roster ASAP. :smh: :lol:

Kobe is unstoppable. that is all.
bruh..i wish i knew how to beast with kobe..

previous 2k's it was so easy, i would literally go games where i shot with no one but kobe...and won

this year, it seems kobe misses EVERYTHING around the rim..unless no one is around, he misses it...the fadeaway is gone...ill admit, the fadeaway was straight cheese the past few years cause of the high success rate, but this year it NEVER goes in..

and i hate hate hate that every contested shot makes kobe alter his shot and double cluth or some dumb ish...

only thing that is butter this year with kobe is the mid range...and even then he's gotta be open...

and my dude gets plucked like a novice..lol..westbrook/rondo is a guaranted pluck...smh

bruh..i wish i knew how to beast with kobe..

previous 2k's it was so easy, i would literally go games where i shot with no one but kobe...and won

this year, it seems kobe misses EVERYTHING around the rim..unless no one is around, he misses it...the fadeaway is gone...ill admit, the fadeaway was straight cheese the past few years cause of the high success rate, but this year it NEVER goes in..

and i hate hate hate that every contested shot makes kobe alter his shot and double cluth or some dumb ish...

only thing that is butter this year with kobe is the mid range...and even then he's gotta be open...

and my dude gets plucked like a novice..lol..westbrook/rondo is a guaranted pluck...smh

If that's how Kobe is for you then I'm glad cause that's how he really played last year. Everything you posted was his real life game to a T. :lol:

If that's how Kobe is for you then I'm glad cause that's how he really played last year. Everything you posted was his real life game to a T.
laugh.gif
all while averaging 28 ppg right??
eyes.gif

have you seen kobe's fadeaway in real life?? 
eyes.gif
  its butta baby

you must be on the 'kobe has fallen off' train huh??? cause fam is still the best at his position...and it wasnt close last year!!

is anyone playing with a Kinect? Have you been hit with a tech yet?
My kinnect doesnt pick up on my voice for some reason...but it picks up the sound from the game and will at least recognize it.Same thing with FIFA, I keep getting emails about watching my mouth and I dont say anything :lol:

2kchina -- Unlock 2K China team
2ksports - Unlock 2K Sports team
nba2k --- Unlock NBA 2K development team
vcteam -- Unlock VC team

payrespect

underarmour when getting 9 3's with brandon jennings

2kchina -- Unlock 2K China team

2ksports - Unlock 2K Sports team

nba2k --- Unlock NBA 2K development team

vcteam -- Unlock VC team
payrespect
underarmour when getting 9 3's with brandon jennings