Official NBA 2k13 Thread

Guy made Yeezy2's.. :x :x :x :nthat:

5fhgw.png

When the server went down yesterday or the day before it made me play myplayer off line so now i earn sp which is hard i want to switch it back to vc coins how do i do that?

Got the game the other day and I was going ham with the shoes, hooking up everyone on with different nikes and jordans. Then the next time I turned on to play everything was reset back to the game defaults.

Anyone know how I can fix this so I wouldn't have to worry about doing this again? I was thinking I could save that roster so it loads every time when I start, but then when roster updates come out I think they'll overwrite it and everyone will go back to having the default kicks.

Played the 3point shoot-out on PS3 last night. It isn't responsive at all and is mad choppy. Felt like a damn beta tester. All of these XBOX features are making me want to get a 360.

Im so over this game. Im trading it in to preorder Hitman
the game itself is fun, but there are soooo many little things that add up

and make it really frustrating.  One portion of the game got all the attention

and the blatant disregard shown to other modes and features is maddening...

Its 2012 bro, they're gonna patch the small problems. A lot of games do this now, they fix as they go. 3 months from now, its gonna be a different game. See GT5..

Came across this screenshot:
eOJrs.jpg
Patiently waits for codes
nerd.gif
this guy released a roster with all the Jerseys unlocked.  He unlocked the 2013 All Star jerseys too but I don't think he released those yet

GT:Xbox Sheriff
File:c15dUbb

Its 2012 bro, they're gonna patch the small problems. A lot of games do this now, they fix as they go. 3 months from now, its gonna be a different game. See GT5..

Last edited:
^I think some guys are working on hex editing things like that, but as far as 2k fixing it, I don't know think so, the same with the Bulls pink looking color

and a few others last year.

Anyone notice in MyCareer, when you play a key game, it says you get double VC points but when you get to the main menu it short some VCs?? The game said I was to get 364, but when I got back to the menu it only gave me 264..

The skill points in my career are laughable, it'd take seasons and seasons to get your player a solid ranking. I cheated to get max SP and literally spent like 200k maxing out my attributes, went through 300k+ by the time I added dunk packages and all that.

I was earning like 100-200 sp a game...

The skill points in my career are laughable, it'd take seasons and seasons to get your player a solid ranking. I cheated to get max SP and literally spent like 200k maxing out my attributes, went through 300k+ by the time I added dunk packages and all that.

I was earning like 100-200 sp a game...
they did that purposely to entice people to buy VC

overprice everything, and payout very little

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom