Official NBA 2k13 Thread

wassup with the scoreboard/clock going away in the 4th quarter when i play online?

and iono what dude is talkin bout up there, i stay mad cheesin with kobe.

Restarted MyCareer and got picked 1 
pimp.gif

I hate Kevin Mchale. Once again I get my starting spot back and I hit a timeout cuz the Hornets got on a good run on us then his popup showed up saying some bs like what are u doing out there. I swear I hate the Rockets asked for a trade patiently waiting so I can run point for a better team

Last edited:
Keep havin an issue when I go to My Career mode..I get through the rookie showcase, pre-draft interviews, then the draft, get selected, and then play the first game..and then when I turn the game off to do other things around the crib..my career doesn't pick up where I left off..which would b the second game..doesn't make sense at all :smh:

Anyone with advice?

after dropping 102pts in my career mode, the social media feature stopped working...

Having the same f'n problem with CPU grabbing mad offensive boards. Even with the box out. JaVale floated thru 3 Mavs (Dirk, Mayo, Brand) and snagged mad boards.
Floated thru...not over.
:smh: :smh:

this was disgusting in 2k12 aswell. the cpu in 2k games is the ultimate cheeser. **** the online cheesers.that **** make me wanna throw the controller out the window...

My opinion of 2K13, in not so many words--overrated. Gameplay wise, the game feels completely different than 12, but that's not to say it plays better. There's just as many, if not more things than last year that need to be addressed and fixed.

yea instead they bring in jayz, put wack rappers in the crowd, and bring in pimp your ride nba version.

hey 2k why not instead of placing jay z in the crowd why dont you change up some of the faces in the crowd?

you wanna be realistic? how about you stop having 8,000 sets of twins attend each and every nba game?

^^^^^^^ lmao @ anyone from NT not liking the shoe creator feature. i know its your opinion, but come on bro. that has to be the best detail feature for a basketball game i have ever seen.

im literally rocking these

as i slay melo for 30/10 "dark army foams" aint a hypebeast, rapper, or nba player rocking these. this game is FUN :smokin

Last edited:
^im talking about the street gear and suits you can wear for the post game conference. also the stupid team thing where you buy players

So I figured out that the trick to editing the shoes is the order in which you edit. I was trying to make the bred 11, going down the list in order and got an error message about only being able to have a certain amount of edits or whatever. Started over, did the laces first, then the tounge, laces, the upper, the heel, the logos, the sole and it worked.

Yah the limited combos for the shoes can be a pain.  I generally switch all the colors to black or white and then work from there bc i've got a baseline so I can make stuff the way I want it without havin to fidget with some logo2 that's throwing off my limits.

I somehow overwrote my SF and restarted with a PG thinking I'd get to see the play layouts but I've yet to see it happen.   I'm hoping it has something to do with my offensive awareness and isn't just not in the game cuz I really like running plays.

Also I've decided to go goofy and rock pretty much only canvas foams smoke.gif

Came across this screenshot:
eOJrs.jpg
Patiently waits for codes
nerd.gif

Got traded from the Sixers to the Hornets... Then traded to the Bucks at the deadline :smh: :x

Gotta finish the season out, but I do not want to be on the Bucks... *Requests trade to LA in the offseason* :lol:

Back
Top Bottom