Official NBA 2k13 Thread

The skill points in my career are laughable, it'd take seasons and seasons to get your player a solid ranking. I cheated to get max SP and literally spent like 200k maxing out my attributes, went through 300k+ by the time I added dunk packages and all that.

I was earning like 100-200 sp a game...

Lol cheater, naw I get what your saying how are you ever gonna your player to the point you want to like seriously damn you 2k

The skill points in my career are laughable, it'd take seasons and seasons to get your player a solid ranking. I cheated to get max SP and literally spent like 200k maxing out my attributes, went through 300k+ by the time I added dunk packages and all that.

I was earning like 100-200 sp a game...
they did that purposely to entice people to buy VC
overprice everything, and payout very little

Yeah, it is complete BS. Having to pay more money for shortcuts. Why do you have to start your career as a scrub and not a phenom? It should be up to the player to chose, and they shouldn't have to pay extra money to do so. Then they make Myplayer a complete grind to the point where it's not even fun. Progression is so slow.

EA sports does this with NCAA. (and Madden I assume) Pay for boosters to make recruiting easier. Only EA's dumb as hell and let's you set recruiting difficulty separate from game difficulty, so just lower the recruting difficulty and you can have anyone you want for free. :lol:

Last edited:
This game is giving me too much problems! I can't even play online Head-to-head! Just keeps "searching for matches.."

Got the game the other day and I was going ham with the shoes, hooking up everyone on with different nikes and jordans. Then the next time I turned on to play everything was reset back to the game defaults.
Anyone know how I can fix this so I wouldn't have to worry about doing this again? I was thinking I could save that roster so it loads every time when I start, but then when roster updates come out I think they'll overwrite it and everyone will go back to having the default kicks.

Have to save the roster. Try it on one guy and double check to see if it works.

Last edited:
Warriors and Hornets are my favorite teams to play with right now, Austin Rivers and Barnes :smokin ... I just need to learn Eric "i dont want to be here" Gordan and Ryan Anderson's difficult *** shots

Lin got injured and I'm not even the starting pg. screw you toney douglas

reminded me of

douglas.jpg

Broke Deron Williams' ankles with DJ Augustine in the back court :rofl:

Ran straight up the court and popped the 3. Not a single Net came to d me after D-Will was got dropped in the back :lol:

I've been following the Hex editiors those guys are on another level. I don't know how they do it but I appreciate it.

Last edited:
Got asked the YOLO question :lol: Didn't want to pick it to affect my draft status...if that even affects it

Went 4th overall

Last edited:
anybody purchase the spanish broadcast team? :lol: i want that **** because klark kellog sucks but 400 microsoft points is od...

I've been following the Hex editiors those guys are on another level. I don't know how they do it but I appreciate it.
Yeah those dudes go in.

I wish you could hex edit for the 360.

Did any of the hex editors unlock the winter court uniforms teams are supposedly gonna wear this season.

this may be a stupid question but...how do you get unranked games? i go into the online section and quick match puts into ranked matches

anybody have problems with the shoot button being unresponsive at times?
yea..happens about once a game for me..and usually when it happens its for a few possessions in a row...

idk why it does it, i just shoot with the stick tho when it does..

The disappearance of the scoreboard in the fourth quarter needs to be fixed asap. I can't be pausing after every few possessions to check the score, that's not why I paid 60 dollars for this game
mad.gif

Yeah those dudes go in.

I wish you could hex edit for the 360.

Did any of the hex editors unlock the winter court uniforms teams are supposedly gonna wear this season.
I thought hex editors were doing their thing on the 360 last year?

i like playing the 5 on 5 team match up.. my favorite position in playing center, i was beasting playing with javale mcgee.. i was deng in one game and they pass the ball to me once.. :smh: ..

Back
Top Bottom