Official NBA 2k13 Thread

Right Stick ^^

Going towards the basket hold LT and pull the right stick away from the basket
Ya RS is what I meant, my bad.

I'm gonna have to try that out some more, because I'm pretty sure thats what I've been doing

I played like 5 games in my player before I said f it and hacked to 99 :lol:, still not very good though

Did they take out the spin out of the post move? I used to catch people with that all the time for baseline dunks. Now if I'm posted and tap y they player spins but does a little step back instead of driving. ***** annoying as hell

I played like 5 games in my player before I said f it and hacked to 99
laugh.gif
, still not very good though

Did they take out the spin out of the post move? I used to catch people with that all the time for baseline dunks. Now if I'm posted and tap y they player spins but does a little step back instead of driving. ***** annoying as hell
are you talking about the quick spin to the baseline?  If so you do that posting up and rotating the right stick in a half circle towards the baseline

I played like 5 games in my player before I said f it and hacked to 99 :lol:, still not very good though

what is this hack you speak of?

I figured out the floater, its cuz I was holding down turbo so it made it into a lay up rather than a floater

I will play most but if I see a key game coming up in the next week I'll usually skip a couple of games.  I'm not really doing anything special I mostly just facilitate and my defense is so terrible I give up too many points to get much vc (prolly gettin like 90-120/game i'm tryin to learn the controls before i bump to all-pro... i am a loser apparently)

man ya'll goin straight to hof. god bless ya.

Anyone else notice how on MyTeam the 3pt shooting is tooo easy, Raja Bell went 7-9 all contested and Mike Miller, JJ Reddick never miss a Three

So far the only thing that I really hate is the disappearing scoreboard towards the end.

Philly though :smokin I thought I wouldn't use them much because of Andre n Lou both leaving but surprisingly I'm 4-0 with them. Lebron around the rim :x finishes everything

nets rebounding is deff out of hand.

So i got drafted to the bucks as a pg and wasn't getting a lot of min so i asked nicely for a trade after like 10 games. : left the office and got promoted to starter at sg (they moved Ellis to sf). I have to run off screens shake and bake and go thru peoples legs for Jennings or Ellis to pass the ball. Im averaging like 10 and 5 a game but i work for every single bucket. Played 2 bad games in a row and got traded to the heat. When i see the bucks on the schedule Jennings gon get this work.

game 7 against the knicks round 1 first season, i went with the nike deal, today i unboxed these

get on my level :tongue:

Last edited:
Anyone else have the scoreboard disappear occasionally? Will they come out with a patch for this?

And it's stupid how they put "play next key game" as the first option in my player and "play next game" as the second option. I had a pretty good debut and then I accidentally select play next key game. Them fools skipped 27 games and cut my stats in half :x Gonna start over.

Last edited:
What camera do you guys play on for MyPlayer???

I don't think its the same camera option as the previous years.

Options-Game Settings-Presentation-Turn "Shot Feedback" On
Gives you your release timing, grades your shot quality, tells you if the shot was in that players' range, and whether or not it was contested well. You can play games with this on, too.

Thank you, because I can't buy an outside shot with Billups. I can't hit two shots in a row with him, CP3 shouldn't be a better outside shooter than him right at this moment.

Back
Top Bottom