{Official} Michael Jackson's Memorial Service. Vol. Fit for a King...(1 p.m. ET/10 a.m. PT)

Those two kids are probably the only ones in that family that are really hurting. The rest seem to me like a bunch of money hungry mofos, especially the dad.

Did Blanket have a speech? Because I only keep hearing about girls speech, I didnt watch the show.

Originally Posted by chisoxdavid

Those two kids are probably the only ones in that family that are really hurting. The rest seem to me like a bunch of money hungry mofos, especially the dad.

Did Blanket have a speech? Because I only keep hearing about girls speech, I didnt watch the show.

wasn't Janet Michael's favorite sibling?

Originally Posted by XxxxMT23xxxX

Originally Posted by chisoxdavid

wasn't Janet Michael's favorite sibling?
Wasnt there a family convo recorded where she was bad mouthing MJ after the second allegation? That might of been his favorite sibling but justbecause that was his dont mean He was Her favorite. The only thing they probably liked about the guy was his nose thats why they all tried to get it like him.

MJ had 3 kids? I thought it was only 2.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Originally Posted by cubanref

Mike donated Hundreds of MILLIONS of dollars to charity and people are complaining about us paying for his funeral. Its not like you're paying hundreds of dollars, its like 30-40 cents...SMH
LA has a 500M deficit...pretty sure the family has/got money, they should pay for the funeral expenses...not the City.

They should of had the fans pay for it. Charge at the door to see him one more time before the burrial.

seemed like MJ's oldest son kinda wanted to say something on the mic, but didn't in the end.

Jermaine's performance =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

WAIT MY TAX PAYING DOLLARS IS GOING TO PAY FOR THIS

tired.gif

Show some respect
indifferent.gif
Hes not allowed to be upset about his money paying for someones (over the top) funeral?
This wasn't his funeral though ...

That was private .

i felt like they forced that little girl to talk
kept telling her to speak up and putting the mike all in her face...then having the nerve to ask if she was ok when she started crying harder...as if theywerent burying her father...
some people will do anything...

for some reason i was a little irritated when i saw that the Kardashians were there...
smh.gif

i know they have a right to do whatever they want, but once you see Kim K it goes from a heartfelt memorial to a big spectacle/red carpet event

Originally Posted by imsojayded

kept telling her to speak up and putting the mike all in her face...then having the nerve to ask if she was ok when she started crying harder...as if they werent burying her father...

indifferent.gif

ushers performance and paris's break-down got to me...

Today is definitly a sad day...

kept telling her to speak up and putting the mike all in her face...then having the nerve to ask if she was ok when she started crying harder...as if they werent burying her father...

When 1 of the brothers (Randy?) said Janet wants to say something, Janet said no, Paris wants to say something, then they had to adjust the mic for her. No oneforced her to do anything.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

indifferent.gif
Yeah ...

Both of the eldest kids should have spoke ...

Since they were born , we never really got to see them . (not that we have a right to) .

That moment was the most touching .
frown.gif

Blanket .
frown.gif
He acts just like his father .

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

indifferent.gif
Yeah ...

Since they were born , we never really got to see them . (not that we have a right to) .

frown.gif

Blanket .
frown.gif
i'm surprised she even had the courage to talk

Originally Posted by neverflopped

indifferent.gif
Yeah ...

frown.gif

Blanket .
frown.gif
Yeah I know .
frown.gif

Atleast she tried ... kid has heart .

Originally Posted by neverflopped

indifferent.gif
Yeah ...

frown.gif

Blanket .
frown.gif

She seems like a 40 year old stuck in a childs body mature beyond her age.

Am I the only on one who thought the kids looked lightskinned

Back
Top Bottom