{Official} Michael Jackson's Memorial Service. Vol. Fit for a King...(1 p.m. ET/10 a.m. PT)

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Its on again...VH1

For those who didnt see me post this
happy.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by neverflopped

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Originally Posted by imsojayded

i felt like they forced that little girl to talk
kept telling her to speak up and putting the mike all in her face...then having the nerve to ask if she was ok when she started crying harder...as if they werent burying her father...
some people will do anything...

indifferent.gif
Yeah ...

Both of the eldest kids should have spoke ...

Since they were born , we never really got to see them . (not that we have a right to) .

That moment was the most touching .
frown.gif

Blanket .
frown.gif
He acts just like his father .
i'm surprised she even had the courage to talk

She seems like a 40 year old stuck in a childs body mature beyond her age.

Am I the only on one who thought the kids looked lightskinned
they are not his they are white.

Originally Posted by The Minister

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by neverflopped

Originally Posted by imsojayded

i felt like they forced that little girl to talk
kept telling her to speak up and putting the mike all in her face...then having the nerve to ask if she was ok when she started crying harder...as if they werent burying her father...
some people will do anything...

indifferent.gif
Yeah ...

Both of the eldest kids should have spoke ...

Since they were born , we never really got to see them . (not that we have a right to) .

That moment was the most touching .
frown.gif

Blanket .
frown.gif
He acts just like his father .
i'm surprised she even had the courage to talk

She seems like a 40 year old stuck in a childs body mature beyond her age.

Am I the only on one who thought the kids looked lightskinned
there not his they are white

I Know
smh.gif

Man , even though the media are saying his kids aren't his ...

I really think Blanket is for some reason .

Originally Posted by 916kings

I havent cried so much in a long time.
I couldnt help it when "We Are The World" was on and it cut to his casket.
same here thats when it got me
frown.gif
and also when his daughterparis spoke.

What the hell happened to Prince Jackson? Pics of him a few years ago he had bleach blonde hair and blue eyes. Now he got brown hair and brown eyes.

Originally Posted by KicksforKicks

What the hell happened to Prince's hair. Pics of him a few years ago he had bleach blonde hair and blue eyes. Now he got brown hair and brown eyes.

Exactly......

Man stevie and mike = prodigies

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

cuz he looks like him....
I know ... You probably read what I said wrong ...

I'm saying I think he IS Mike's real son , regardless of what the media is saying .

He looks just like him ...

he looks like young mike or late mike?

come on now lets be real the amount of work mike had on his face would make alot of white kids look like him

no lie..i was strong until Paris started breaking down...didnt think it would happen to me. Media OWES him a open letter apology, for real!

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Originally Posted by Durden7

Paris is a very pretty young girl.
laugh.gif
I thought about putting a Chris Hansen gif but changed my mind.

R.I.P. MJ
frown.gif

I knew sooooomeone was going to take my comment the wrong way.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Paris is very pretty...

from the pics i've seen of blanket only thing about him that looks like Mike is his hair texture...

didn't all the kids have blond hair at one point?

Someone mentioned a few pages back that the only family members that seemed sincere were the kids, and after watching that replay I have to agree. I knowI'm going to get bashed for this but Janet seemed almost emotionless, like it was just another day in the office. Personally, if my brother died, Idon't care if there are 3 people there or the whole world, I'd be bawling my eyes out. I just got the sense that beyond his kids, no one in that familykept in touch with him on a consistent basis. Of course I could be 100% wrong, and I probably am, but beyond his kids and closest friends, the family seemedscripted.

RIP Mr. Jackson. I hope I'm wrong, but if your family are a bunch of money-grubbing scumbags, there's millions all over the world who truly cared aboutyour life and spirit.

Originally Posted by JDB1523

Someone mentioned a few pages back that the only family members that seemed sincere were the kids, and after watching that replay I have to agree. I know I'm going to get bashed for this but Janet seemed almost emotionless, like it was just another day in the office. Personally, if my brother died, I don't care if there are 3 people there or the whole world, I'd be bawling my eyes out. I just got the sense that beyond his kids, no one in that family kept in touch with him on a consistent basis. Of course I could be 100% wrong, and I probably am, but beyond his kids and closest friends, the family seemed scripted.

RIP Mr. Jackson. I hope I'm wrong, but if your family are a bunch of money-grubbing scumbags, there's millions all over the world who truly cared about your life and spirit.

Sorry but its been like 2 weeks. Im pretty sure they cried enough.
Also I kinda got the feeling that some people were pulling for oscars today.
eyes.gif

indifferent.gif
@ my damn tivo only getting the first 2 hrs ... good look KAY on the VH1 ... i was cut off the congresswoman....

I thought Al Sharpton's speech was excellent ... that is how i want him to be remembered ...

pimp.gif
to everyone that performed ... that had to be so hard ... jermaine was so sad ... so was stevie ...

brooke was ready to break down ... i know i got a lil while left to watch but did eliz. taylor say anything?? was she there??

Back
Top Bottom