{Official} Michael Jackson's Memorial Service. Vol. Fit for a King...(1 p.m. ET/10 a.m. PT)

Rev. Al Sharpton
pimp.gif

Paris Jackson
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif

RIP Mike.

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

Originally Posted by throwback1718

I can't help but see MJ's life being similar to Jesus, I just can't help it. Im not saying he's a prophet or anything,
but like the way his life was really reminding of the way jesus' life was

In the way that he cared for people while many other speculators kept trying to beat him down.
the abuse he took from the world, the physical pain he endured, the amount of lives he touched, the premature death

when his brother said that people will now leave him alone finally
and when michael said that he wanted to be godlike with his impact and his works and remain immortal though his work

that really makes me think he was sent down here by god to relay these things to us

this man was truly amazing and he will be missed for ever, and ever, and ever, and ever, and ever. just like the congresswoman said.

may he go hang out with god and chill out and do whatever he always wanted to do, which was have fun

smh. that last 10 minutes of the funeral made me sad for real for real

wow....are you really serious?
SMH at idol worship....

even though that does sound kinda "Michael Camp", i see what he means.

when MJ first died, I really wasn't messed up about it, because most recently, all i saw of michael was the molestation.

i really didn't think about what his music has done for the world.

i look at him, in the aspect of music, as doing sort of what curtis mayfield did for black people, but for everybody, everywhere.

as ignorant masses, we love to see celebrities build up to some kind of demigod, then come crashing down in flames of scandal and controversy.

i'm reevaluating the magnitude of this situation, and seeing it for what it is: a man that has selflessly helped (no matter how wierd he was), and waspersecuted in the process.

i take back what i said earlier. regardless of what really happened with them kids, i got love for MJ.

RIP.

Originally Posted by cubanref

Mike donated Hundreds of MILLIONS of dollars to charity and people are complaining about us paying for his funeral. Its not like you're paying hundreds of dollars, its like 30-40 cents...SMH
LA has a 500M deficit...pretty sure the family has/got money, they should pay for the funeral expenses...not the City.

why the hell is kobe up there

"One of the things he always told me was, Don't be afraid to be different. In other words, when you have that desire, that drive, people are going to try to pull you away from that, and pull you closer to the pack to be "normal." And he was saying, It's O.K. to be that driven; it's O.K. to be obsessed with what you want to do. That's perfectly fine. Don't be afraid to not deviate from that. One of the books that he gave me that helped him communicate with me was Jonathan Livingston Seagull, which was about that.
Beyond the genius of what he was, he was just a genuinely, genuinely nice person. He got me hooked on movies that I would normally never watch. Fred Astaire movies. All the old classics. I would never, never watch those. I remember my fiancée and I telling him we were getting married, and him just being really excited and actually just offering up the ranch to have our wedding there, because privacy was going to be an issue. We wanted to get married in a church, so that's what we wound up doing. But he made the offer. He was just a genuinely nice person who was exceptionally bright, exceptionally bright, and driven and talented. You mix those things together, man, you have Michael Jackson." - Kobe Bryant

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Originally Posted by cubanref

Mike donated Hundreds of MILLIONS of dollars to charity and people are complaining about us paying for his funeral. Its not like you're paying hundreds of dollars, its like 30-40 cents...SMH
LA has a 500M deficit...pretty sure the family has/got money, they should pay for the funeral expenses...not the City.
Maybe you should write the family for a refund of your 50 cents?

I don't live in LA....so I frankly don't care, but I also don't think its their place to have this event be footed by tax payers.

Its whatever, that's a thread for another day.

Cory Feldman looked freaking weird.

i just got back and i'm watching some of the highlights... when Paris spoke that was the saddest thing i have ever seen in my life
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom