{Official} Michael Jackson's Memorial Service. Vol. Fit for a King...(1 p.m. ET/10 a.m. PT)

Shaheen killed it....

Glad to see MC and Trey Lorenz bust out the hit that pushed Mariah to superstardom.

RIP Mike...

Originally Posted by Jalrulz

john mayer performed? vids?
Yes he performed Human Nature and did his thing
pimp.gif

I was cool through most of it but when Ush touched the casket while singing gone too soon I lost it.

man, jermaine really did almost lose it.

usher did right at the end.

can't believe either of them did as well as they did, especially jermaine.

That was a great memorial service. I grew up in different parts of the world and everywhere I lived people knew and loved MJ. Everyone could relate to hismusic and his music touched us all. Now that he's gone we really see how much of an impact he had on the world. We will probably never see someone like himagain in our lifetime. Gone too soon, but never forgotten. RIP MJ

Originally Posted by throwback1718

I can't help but see MJ's life being similar to Jesus, I just can't help it. Im not saying he's a prophet or anything,
but like the way his life was really reminding of the way jesus' life was

In the way that he cared for people while many other speculators kept trying to beat him down.
the abuse he took from the world, the physical pain he endured, the amount of lives he touched, the premature death

when his brother said that people will now leave him alone finally
and when michael said that he wanted to be godlike with his impact and his works and remain immortal though his work

that really makes me think he was sent down here by god to relay these things to us

this man was truly amazing and he will be missed for ever, and ever, and ever, and ever, and ever. just like the congresswoman said.

may he go hang out with god and chill out and do whatever he always wanted to do, which was have fun

smh. that last 10 minutes of the funeral made me sad for real for real

wow....are you really serious?

Jermaine singing with his brothers casket in front of him >_______________

frown.gif
got a lil misty....

This memorial blew me away ..

Perfect from beginning to end ..

Like everyone else, Paris' speech got to me
frown.gif

RIP MJ

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

Originally Posted by throwback1718

I can't help but see MJ's life being similar to Jesus, I just can't help it. Im not saying he's a prophet or anything,
but like the way his life was really reminding of the way jesus' life was

In the way that he cared for people while many other speculators kept trying to beat him down.
the abuse he took from the world, the physical pain he endured, the amount of lives he touched, the premature death

when his brother said that people will now leave him alone finally
and when michael said that he wanted to be godlike with his impact and his works and remain immortal though his work

that really makes me think he was sent down here by god to relay these things to us

this man was truly amazing and he will be missed for ever, and ever, and ever, and ever, and ever. just like the congresswoman said.

may he go hang out with god and chill out and do whatever he always wanted to do, which was have fun

smh. that last 10 minutes of the funeral made me sad for real for real

wow....are you really serious?
ever since Game said that i wondered the same thing it felt like MJ DIED EVERY DAY SINCE 6/25 the whole worldis mourning i did not realize his death would be impacted this big

Originally Posted by beezylocks

dam but real talk. peoples tax dollars payed for this??
if so
indifferent.gif
ya really wow.....
indifferent.gif
at you.
they say it cost a little over a million dollars that works out to about what 50cents per person.... once again
indifferent.gif
at you.

Back
Top Bottom