{Official} Michael Jackson's Memorial Service. Vol. Fit for a King...(1 p.m. ET/10 a.m. PT)

YO!

Talking down on Rev. Al.
tired.gif
smh.gif

Crumsbs.

DF!!!

i would like to say i think its great that NT is here to provide a positive outlet with serious matters like this and minor matters like our obsession with theurban-pop culture.
smile.gif
it is very nice to come in and read peoples thoughts and feelings.

i am really glad that my city was able to send mj off in the right way and everyone acted classy and showed respect.

i still don't feel the same on the inside since he has left us. although i didn't know him personally, i felt like i lost a good friend. someone whoalways worked hard to make sure that when i listened to his music, i would be totally happy and comfortable. i'm sure we were friends to him to, eventhough he did not know us personally. we mattered to him just as much as he mattered to us.

and when paris spoke, i lost it. i was holding on, but when that came out of her like that.... rainstorms came into my heart. that was def. genuine and shesaid what was on her mind, not coached at all. i think janet wanted to make sure she knew to speak up so she could be heard.

and as far as o'reily, he ought to be ashamed of himself.... he is un-human to me in every single way...

to this day in my heart, i still feel mj never molested any kids, i really don't. i just think the parents try to use their kids as a vessel to lock intoto mj and try to get something out of him financially.

bill has some nerve to comment on mj's money and how he chose to spend it, so what he spent money on himself, he was a hard worker. and besides that, mjmade it to the guiness world book of records supporting more charities than any other pop artist.

if that is not putting your money in the right place, then what is?

what a douche bag.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Originally Posted by dunks87

i just re-watched Jermaine Jackson sing "Smile"...i'm sobbing uncontrollably.
frown.gif

this for me was seriously the most touching part of the whole memorial. tears were in my eyes by the end of that piece when Jermaine just started to breakdown
frown.gif

I'm glad though that everyone is showing love, on the street I'd hear so many cars blasting random MJ songs. it's a nice thing to see

all year MJ will be played daily by me & my family, my Mom is taking it the worst out of anyone i know. She was a HUGE fan, like one of those fanaticsyou'd see in the MJ concert vids lol

For the past two weeks I didn't care where I was, the hood, the burbs... I have been and will continue to blast Mike in the whip

Back
Top Bottom