{Official} Michael Jackson's Memorial Service. Vol. Fit for a King...(1 p.m. ET/10 a.m. PT)

Originally Posted by throwback1718

I can't help but see MJ's life being similar to Jesus, I just can't help it. Im not saying he's a prophet or anything,
but like the way his life was really reminding of the way jesus' life was

In the way that he cared for people while many other speculators kept trying to beat him down.
the abuse he took from the world, the physical pain he endured, the amount of lives he touched, the premature death

when his brother said that people will now leave him alone finally
and when michael said that he wanted to be godlike with his impact and his works and remain immortal though his work

that really makes me think he was sent down here by god to relay these things to us

this man was truly amazing and he will be missed for ever, and ever, and ever, and ever, and ever. just like the congresswoman said.

may he go hang out with god and chill out and do whatever he always wanted to do, which was have fun

smh. that last 10 minutes of the funeral made me sad for real for real

I was about to stone face the hell out of you for comparing MJ to Jesus, but then I read what you said, and it kind of makes sense.

People really did try to bring MJ down his entire life, and through all that he was still one of the most caring people to ever. Like Brooke Shields said, hesaw everything through his heart. If everyone was like that now days, the world would be such a better place.

d4f16b26116dacad19eb388cf0bb8a21c63e98c3.jpg

roll.gif

i wish that mic wasnt there.. id crop it and use it as an emoticon

I'm watching it now ... I recorded it this morning ...

Mariah totally OD'ed .
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Mike donated Hundreds of MILLIONS of dollars to charity and people are complaining about us paying for his funeral. Its not like you're paying hundreds ofdollars, its like 30-40 cents...SMH

yeah, after all mike gave to the world, through his music, through his personal love and support, to holding the world record for the most money ever given tocharities, i think the least we can do is pay the cops out of our tax dollars to give him a secure memorial.
eyes.gif

People really did try to bring MJ down his entire life, and through all that he was still one of the most caring people to ever. Like Brooke Shields said, he saw everything through his heart. If everyone was like that now days, the world would be such a better place.

But did people really try and bring him down his entire life? For a long period of time, he was on top of the world and had millions of fans. It was onlyuntil the middle 90s when he started to fall from grace.

He was basically loved by the masses for quite a long time.

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

Originally Posted by throwback1718

I can't help but see MJ's life being similar to Jesus, I just can't help it. Im not saying he's a prophet or anything,
but like the way his life was really reminding of the way jesus' life was

In the way that he cared for people while many other speculators kept trying to beat him down.
the abuse he took from the world, the physical pain he endured, the amount of lives he touched, the premature death

when his brother said that people will now leave him alone finally
and when michael said that he wanted to be godlike with his impact and his works and remain immortal though his work

that really makes me think he was sent down here by god to relay these things to us

this man was truly amazing and he will be missed for ever, and ever, and ever, and ever, and ever. just like the congresswoman said.

may he go hang out with god and chill out and do whatever he always wanted to do, which was have fun

smh. that last 10 minutes of the funeral made me sad for real for real

wow....are you really serious?
SMH at idol worship....

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

roll.gif

When I first saw that guy (he was the first performing in that song), I seriously thought that it was going to be a song performed by ******ed people or peoplehandicapped in some other way, as some kind of a symbol performance about how Michael loved all people. Then after the second guy started singing I was like"Wait a minute, this guy doesn't look that ******ed".

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

roll.gif

When I first saw that guy (he was the first performing in that song), I seriously thought that it was going to be a song performed by ******ed people or people handicapped in some other way, as some kind of a symbol performance about how Michael loved all people. Then after the second guy started singing I was like "Wait a minute, this guy doesn't look that ******ed".

IM SORRY IM STIITN HERE WITH MY MOMS AND I SAID THE SAME THING BOUT DUDE WHEN I SEEN HIM....
roll.gif

I havent cried so much in a long time.
I couldnt help it when "We Are The World" was on and it cut to his casket.
People are complaining about too much coverage on MJ, but as a viewer said on CNN.
"Sorry for the hundreds that dont understand, but thank god for the millions who do"

i thought he was gonna pass out during the song...
he came out shaking and his eyes were all bugged...

Back
Top Bottom