Official Michael Jackson "This is it" post in theaters October 28th

Movie was great! His attention to detail. The way he makes the smallest gestures to the beat.

The man can still move and keep up with dancers half his age was just.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Really does remind you once again that there will never be another. That his Genius will surely be missed.

R.I.P

Completely blew any and all expectations out the water. Anyone who is remotely an MJ fan should go watch this, it will not disappoint. They were selling ThisIs It official concert shirts at my theatre and also a couple of people were selling bootleg MJ shirts outside lol

How is the dancing/performing on this? Did he moonwalk, sideglide, etc in it?

I was a bit skeptical about this because they didn't really show much of him dancing in the previews.

I wanted to go badly tonight, but have to wait until Friday so I can take my daughter (school night)....she'd kill me if I went without her!!!!!

Originally Posted by cguy610

I was a bit skeptical about this because they didn't really show much of him dancing in the previews.

unfortunately I heard there was no moonwalk...but people have to take into consideration that MIchael was holding back since it was only rehearsals

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Originally Posted by cguy610

unfortunately I heard there was no moonwalk...but people have to take into consideration that MIchael was holding back since it was only rehearsals
he did a lot of side gliding. there was a short moonwalk during smooth criminal but yes, MJ was only rehearsing so he was obviously holding backon a lot. Similar to the dangerous tour rehearsals. Either way, it was nothing short of amazing.

Can't watch this movie, I'm a MJ fan but there something a little too eerie about watching a dead man.. its too soon.

- Safari​

Just got back from seeing it. I loved it. Like someone said earlier, MJ was holding back. Keep in mind that the footage was mainly intended for Mike to watchand then to make adjustments. He proved to me that he was ready for the tour, which would've been all kinds of insane. The parts where MJ puts his 2 centsin, or the backstage scenes were awesome. Hopefully the DVD will include tons of extra footage. The man was the best ever, and he was at home on stage.

The dancers were impressive, especially the cute blond. The blond guitarist was great too.

I enjoyed it thoroughly. I'll probably see it again.

the theater i watched it at everyone stayed throughout the whole credits. did this happen at any of your guys's theaters? this shows me how much respectpeople have for MJ.

the guitarist could get it especially with that sexy *$$ british accent.

that remake of thriller was so crazy. can you imagine a stadium full of people wearing 3d glasses while going crazy?

this wouldve been 1231092302198 times better than the glow in the dark tour

Originally Posted by Jalrulz

the theater i watched it at everyone stayed throughout the whole credits. did this happen at any of your guys's theaters? this shows me how much respect people have for MJ.

that remake of thriller was so crazy. can you imagine a stadium full of people wearing 3d glasses while going crazy?

Same here everyone stayed during the credits.

And that's impressive, cause the GITD tour was pretty bad *$$.

i saw it on tuesday night at 9, i dont think many people knew it was going to be showing because it wasnt very packed. im not sure if anyone else has mentionedit yet, but our theater got "back stage passes" for the first 1000 people, i thought it was pretty cool

Saw the movie, pretty good......MJ still got it for sure, he hears and feels things no one else does....The girl in "The way you make me feel" was
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Informerx

Saw the movie, pretty good......MJ still got it for sure, he hears and feels things no one else does....The girl in "The way you make me feel" was
eek.gif
yeah she was
pimp.gif

Yeah I liked it but you can def tell that he was just getting the feel of everything. He wasn't really trying to go all out. But there were a few timeswere he got into it and he was moving mad fast with a lot of energy
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by arstyle27

the theater i watched it at everyone stayed throughout the whole credits. did this happen at any of your guys's theaters? this shows me how much respect people have for MJ.

What was crazy to me was the change in everyone once the show started.

I went to a theater notorious for inconsiderate, ignorant, loud behavior (I had no money on RD of tickets so I had a friend buy them for me and she picked thetheater
grin.gif
)

people talked and talked during the previews and i was so worried i would not be able to enjoy the show.

As soon as the previews ended and the message at the beginning of the movie appeared, the theater got DEAD silent.

I was like HELL YEAH.

MJ is THE ONLY entertainer who can have that effect on people.

RIP, the GREATEST of ALL TIME.

Originally Posted by kmn2008

Originally Posted by arstyle27

What was crazy to me was the change in everyone once the show started.

I went to a theater notorious for inconsiderate, ignorant, loud behavior (I had no money on RD of tickets so I had a friend buy them for me and she picked the theater
grin.gif
)

people talked and talked during the previews and i was so worried i would not be able to enjoy the show.

As soon as the previews ended and the message at the beginning of the movie appeared, the theater got DEAD silent.

I was like HELL YEAH.

MJ is THE ONLY entertainer who can have that effect on people.

RIP, the GREATEST of ALL TIME.

I had the same experience. Soon as they showed the MJ Beat It dancing in the pool hall clip I felt the tears coming on, but I held back. People showed a lotof respect once that text hit the screen...Real somber. People of all ages & races clapped, cried, and stayed seated until the credits ended. Great wayto remember MJ.

Back
Top Bottom